• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Gift & Donation Ideas: Mother's Day & Mini Golf Tournaments

In summary, the protagonist needs help coming up with gift ideas for Mother's Day and upcoming mini golf tournaments. She has a list of items, but is very busy tomorrow.
whiteyteresa
I need help – no medical degree required:D

I have a booth setup on Saturday – last minute notice

Because it is last minute – I can’t think of anything

I have these items listed below and I need to come up with gift ideas – Mother’s Day (Gift Certificate maybe $10) and 2 donations for upcoming
Mini Golf Tournaments (Gift Certificate $25) for 2 different Organizations (both to benefit children)
What I want to do is give a small gift and a gift certificate (of my own) along with that I want to attached a note/poem that would tie the gift and gift cert. together.
I am very busy tomorrow because I am a volunteer for my local American Cancer Society Office (I answer the phones, take reservations for the upcoming survivor dinner (part of the Relay for Life event) mailings and anything else they need me to do. I also have my mother /daughter banquet tomorrow night at my church – in which I need to make the Hot Pizza Dip – That is what most of the ladies are asking for.

So any help would be helpful

Here is my list

Med Bar Pan
Casual Cookbook
Silicone Sauce Whisk
4 Prep Bowls
Towels – 1 green 1 purple - dots on them
2 sets of pinch bowls
1 grinder
2 BBQ Basting Bottle
Mix n’ Chop
Easy Opener
Outdoor Serving Set
4 Mini Serving Spatulas
Small Spreader
Small Scoop
Zester/Scorer
3 sets of Bamboo Spoon Set
2 Bamboo Knives
2 sets of Bamboo Spatula Sets
3 Mix ‘n Scrapers
1 Small Mix ‘n Scraper
2 Skinny Scrapers
Classic Batter Bowl
I have 1 of each Spices & Rubs (total of 14)
Both Oils
1 package of Twixit Clips (green, purple, white)
1 package of white/ cranberry Quikut Paring knives
2 single cranberry Quikut Paring Knives
Springform Pan
2 Stackable Cooling Racks
Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush
Decorator Bottle Set

So remember state which products and note/poem should be together

I do have some Bamboo stuff – what was on sale for the host last month but I don’t really want to part with it – I LOVE THE BAMBOO everything

Thanks in advance

:chef:

one idea I had was to take one - small bamboo spoon and tie it around the dill seasoning along with a recipe card - that I made - for the Garden Dip

A seasons best cookbook, with ribbon around it holding a small spoon, spatula, etc could also work. "Thanks mom for always having just the right recipe for love"

I'll email you others if you'd like....I'm not very good at posting stuff here. Just send me your email address

Just bumping for the morning crowd just in case someone missed this . . .

Hi there! I can definitely help you come up with some great gift ideas for Mother's Day and the upcoming Mini Golf Tournaments. For Mother's Day, I would suggest pairing the Med Bar Pan and the Casual Cookbook together. You can include a note or poem about how these two items are perfect for creating delicious and healthy meals for the special mom in your life. For the Mini Golf Tournaments, you could pair the BBQ Basting Bottle and the Outdoor Serving Set together and include a note about how these items are perfect for outdoor gatherings and BBQs. As for the donations, you could put together a gift basket with some of our spices and rubs, along with the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush and include a note about how these items are perfect for adding flavor to any dish. And don't worry about parting with your Bamboo items, you can always offer them as an incentive for future customers or use them as prizes for games at your booth. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your booth and all of your other activities tomorrow. You are a busy bee! :bee:

1. How can I request a donation or gift from Pampered Chef?

To request a donation or gift from Pampered Chef, you can reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or fill out our online form on our website. Please note that all requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance of the event or date needed.

2. Does Pampered Chef only donate to certain causes or organizations?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to support a wide range of causes and organizations. However, we prioritize donations to organizations that align with our mission of helping families make mealtime more meaningful and enjoyable. We also consider requests based on our current budget and resources.

3. How long does it take to receive a response to my donation request?

We typically respond to donation requests within 2-3 weeks of receiving them. However, response times may vary depending on the volume of requests we receive. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. Can I request a specific product or gift from Pampered Chef?

While we cannot guarantee specific products or gifts, you are welcome to make a request in your donation submission. We will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability and our current inventory.

5. Is there a limit on the number of times I can request a donation or gift from Pampered Chef?

We understand the importance of giving back to the community and we want to help as many organizations as possible. However, due to the high volume of requests we receive, we limit organizations to one donation or gift request per calendar year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
Wildfire