• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VistaPrint Gift Certificates for Giveaways and Silent Auctions

In summary, someone has created a postcard with VistaPrint that doubles in value if the recipient holds a kitchen show. Another person has made their own postcard and found that it is very professional-looking.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I often get asked to provide gift certificates for giveaways and silent auctions. I'm thinking of making a postcard through VistaPrint...but I'm not very creative. Has anyone done something like this already?

I just go to the dollar stores and pick up cute Stationery and put it through my printer, so the expense isn't that great. (Pay for shipping)
One thing I do on my certificates though is the gift certificate doubles in value if they hold a kitchen show. They can't use the gift certificate for 15% - 30% discounted prices the amount they would pay or towards 1/2 off items, so it bumps up my commissionable sales!

Annie's GC's are BEAUTIFUL!!! I print them out on quality cardstock and everyone loves them.

I attach them to a current catalog and give to whoever buys them or I dontate to local organizations as well....

GREAT idea Suzie!!!

~G

AnnieBee said:
I made my own one, and printed it on a nice linen look ivory paper. A nice quality card stock would work to.

Here it is:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/my-gift-certificate-41171/

BEAUTIFUL! THank you!!! I have Publisher at home so I'll be able to update with my info and have them printed. I guess depending on the Vistaprint sale, it may not cost much to get them printed at home at Office Depot or something...since I won't need 100 of each.

Last time I ordered with Vista Print I went ahead and ordered the GIft Certificates for FREE, I think there were only 10, but they look very professional. I've actually had 2 shows book just so they can use the gift certificate.

If you happen to get an offer for FREE shipping it's well worth it.

1. How do I redeem a gift certificate purchased on Vista Print?

To redeem your gift certificate, simply enter the unique code at checkout when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website. The value of the gift certificate will be applied towards your total order.

2. Can I use multiple gift certificates on one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates on one purchase as long as the total value of the gift certificates covers the cost of your order. Simply enter each unique code at checkout to apply the value towards your purchase.

3. Do gift certificates have an expiration date?

Yes, gift certificates purchased on Vista Print do have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of your specific gift certificate for the expiration date.

4. Can I use a gift certificate to purchase Pampered Chef products at a party or through a consultant?

Unfortunately, gift certificates purchased on Vista Print can only be redeemed on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can still use the gift certificate to purchase products online and have them shipped to your home.

5. What if the value of my gift certificate is more than the cost of my purchase?

If the value of your gift certificate is more than the cost of your purchase, the remaining balance will be stored in your account for future use. You can also choose to apply the remaining balance towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janakaylie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smilingdee2002
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robbiesmom123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies