1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Gift Certs on Vista Print

1. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I often get asked to provide gift certificates for giveaways and silent auctions. I'm thinking of making a postcard through VistaPrint...but I'm not very creative. Has anyone done something like this already?

Mar 26, 2009
  2. SUZIEQCONSULTANT

SUZIEQCONSULTANT Member Gold Member

I just go to the dollar stores and pick up cute Stationery and put it through my printer, so the expense isn't that great. (Pay for shipping)
    One thing I do on my certificates though is the gift certificate doubles in value if they hold a kitchen show. They can't use the gift certificate for 15% - 30% discounted prices the amount they would pay or towards 1/2 off items, so it bumps up my commissionable sales!

3. AnnieBee

AnnieBee Veteran Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2009
  4. PCGINA

PCGINA Veteran Member Gold Member

Annie's GC's are BEAUTIFUL!!! I print them out on quality cardstock and everyone loves them.

I attach them to a current catalog and give to whoever buys them or I dontate to local organizations as well....

GREAT idea Suzie!!!

~G

Mar 26, 2009
  5. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

BEAUTIFUL! THank you!!! I have Publisher at home so I'll be able to update with my info and have them printed. I guess depending on the Vistaprint sale, it may not cost much to get them printed at home at Office Depot or something...since I won't need 100 of each.

Mar 26, 2009
  6. ChefGwendolyn

ChefGwendolyn Member Gold Member

Last time I ordered with Vista Print I went ahead and ordered the GIft Certificates for FREE, I think there were only 10, but they look very professional. I've actually had 2 shows book just so they can use the gift certificate.

If you happen to get an offer for FREE shipping it's well worth it.

Have something to add?