• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certs on Vista Print

PamperedK

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 6, 2007
I often get asked to provide gift certificates for giveaways and silent auctions. I'm thinking of making a postcard through VistaPrint...but I'm not very creative. Has anyone done something like this already?

SUZIEQCONSULTANT

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2007
I just go to the dollar stores and pick up cute Stationery and put it through my printer, so the expense isn't that great. (Pay for shipping)
One thing I do on my certificates though is the gift certificate doubles in value if they hold a kitchen show. They can't use the gift certificate for 15% - 30% discounted prices the amount they would pay or towards 1/2 off items, so it bumps up my commissionable sales!

PCGINA

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Annie's GC's are BEAUTIFUL!!! I print them out on quality cardstock and everyone loves them.

I attach them to a current catalog and give to whoever buys them or I dontate to local organizations as well....

GREAT idea Suzie!!!

~G

PamperedK

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 6, 2007
I made my own one, and printed it on a nice linen look ivory paper. A nice quality card stock would work to.

Here it is:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/my-gift-certificate-41171/

BEAUTIFUL! THank you!!! I have Publisher at home so I'll be able to update with my info and have them printed. I guess depending on the Vistaprint sale, it may not cost much to get them printed at home at Office Depot or something...since I won't need 100 of each.

ChefGwendolyn

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
Last time I ordered with Vista Print I went ahead and ordered the GIft Certificates for FREE, I think there were only 10, but they look very professional. I've actually had 2 shows book just so they can use the gift certificate.

If you happen to get an offer for FREE shipping it's well worth it.