• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Discover Our Gift Certificates - The Perfect Present for Any Occasion!

Yes I allow them to do that - it's a gift to them, if they don't want to pay anything out of pocket why should they?
sandilou
Silver Member
Did I have a bad dream, or do we not offer gift certificates anymore?

TIA,
Sandi

No, I think it was in the Newswire a while back that they were being discontinued.

T'wasn't a bad dream... we don't offer them any more.

OK -- that's what I thought. Thanks for getting back to me.

Sandi

Oh, we can't offer them .. only to use with us even??

richardson3 said:
Oh, we can't offer them .. only to use with us even??

I never sold the old gift certificates, I always offered my own. I usually included them in silent auction baskets for schools/church fundraisers, but it was a way to ensure they actually bought something from you. I will not miss GCs at all.

The thing worse than the fact that we did not get to redeem them for commission was that it cost a fortune for the people who did get them in shipping costs. I would not sell them based on that alone as I could never justify to the person buying them that shipping cost.

The only time I sold them was when a customer wanted to buy one to help the host out. Otherwise I've always offered my own gc.

For those offering your own gift cards, do you include the cost of shipping if the GC will cover it too or do you make shipping a separate cost?

For example, let's say Liz receives a $25 GC redeemable through you. She orders a garlic press for $16.50. Shipping is $4.75 so the total of the order is $21.25. Do you allow the $25 on the GC to cover the $4.75 shipping or do you have them pay extra for the shipping? And then what do you do with the balance, if any? Tell them too bad, or give them credit?

ChefPeg said:
For those offering your own gift cards, do you include the cost of shipping if the GC will cover it too or do you make shipping a separate cost?

For example, let's say Liz receives a $25 GC redeemable through you. She orders a garlic press for $16.50. Shipping is $4.75 so the total of the order is $21.25. Do you allow the $25 on the GC to cover the $4.75 shipping or do you have them pay extra for the shipping? And then what do you do with the balance, if any? Tell them too bad, or give them credit?

Yes I allow them to do that - it's a gift to them, if they don't want to pay anything out of pocket why should they? I've never had anyone have anything left over, usually they purchase above and beyond the amount.

1. What types of gift certificates are available through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer both physical and digital gift certificates. Physical gift certificates can be purchased and mailed to the recipient or to yourself to give in person. Digital gift certificates can be purchased and sent directly to the recipient's email address.

2. Can I use a gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases. When using a digital gift certificate, the recipient can simply enter the code at checkout. For in-person purchases, the recipient can present the physical gift certificate at the time of purchase.

3. Is there an expiration date for gift certificates?

Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time. However, please note that they may not be redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.

4. Can I purchase a gift certificate for a specific product or dollar amount?

Yes, our gift certificates can be purchased for a specific product or dollar amount of your choosing. They can also be used towards any product or purchase on our website or at one of our in-person events.

5. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate at checkout to apply their balances to your total purchase amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
trps