• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates: Can They Help Me Reach My Goals?

In summary, you can purchase gift certificates for any amount from Pampered Chef, which can be used towards any product to help you reach your cooking and entertaining goals. These gift certificates do not expire and can be used for a single purchase by entering multiple codes at checkout. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used for Pampered Chef products.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
Gift Certificates count towards my monthly sales, right? And my career sales? I'm $63 away from $5000 in my first 90 days - and I really want that extra $100 in PC Dollars!! I had someone contact me today about gift certificates, so I'm really hoping she'll buy some!

Yeah they do Jess! Go for it! I'm SOOO proud of you!
Love ya girly!

:D You go girl! :D

Thanks guys!

She is buying one, for $30. I have one more show this month, but if I have to I'll have my mom order something for $33 so I can get that extra $100 in PC$$$. LOL!!

1. Can I purchase gift certificates for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can purchase gift certificates for any amount from Pampered Chef. They make great gifts for friends, family, or even yourself!

2. How can I use gift certificates to reach my cooking or entertaining goals?

Gift certificates can be used towards any Pampered Chef product, allowing you to choose the items that will help you achieve your goals. Whether it's a new kitchen gadget or a cookbook, our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

3. Do gift certificates have an expiration date?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date. You can use them whenever you are ready to make a purchase.

4. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates towards a single purchase. Simply enter the gift certificate codes during checkout and the amounts will be applied to your total.

5. Can I redeem a gift certificate for cash?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefcook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcook
  • Brandie