• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a Gift Card: Info Needed & Shipping Details

In summary, we accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards as forms of payment for purchasing a gift card. Personal information, such as name, email address, and shipping address, is required for processing and shipping the gift card. It typically takes 1-2 business days for the gift card to be shipped, with shipping times varying by location. Customers can customize the amount and design of the gift card, and even send it directly to the recipient with a personalized message.
lisa717
I have never had anyone order one on a show...but when I put the order in what info do I need? AND does it get shipped directly to the person who purchased it? I don't need to know who is getting the GC do I?

You can see on the Gift Certificate tab on P3 what information is needed. Yes, it ships directly to the person who purchased it. No, you do not need to know the recipient.

The gift certificate also arrives with a catalog. Everything from that moment forward is handled through the HO.

Thank you!!!!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your questions. When placing an order for a customer, you will need their name, shipping address, phone number, and email address. This information is necessary for the order to be processed and shipped directly to the customer. As for the gift certificate, you do not need to know who will be receiving it. The customer can decide who they want to give it to or they can keep it for themselves. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What payment methods are accepted for purchasing a gift card?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal and Pampered Chef gift cards as forms of payment for purchasing a gift card.

Do I need to provide any personal information when ordering a gift card?

Yes, we require your name, email address, and shipping address in order to process and ship the gift card. We will also ask for your payment information to complete the transaction.

How long does it take for a gift card to be shipped?

Gift cards are typically shipped within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once the gift card has been shipped.

Can I customize the amount and design of the gift card?

Yes, you can choose the amount for the gift card and select from a variety of designs to personalize it. You can also include a personalized message for the recipient.

Can I send a gift card directly to the recipient?

Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to enter the recipient's name and email address. They will receive an email with the gift card and your personalized message. You can also choose to have the gift card shipped to yourself for personal delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen