• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Gift Certificates Online for Employee Incentives - FAQs Answered

In summary, the guest can purchase non-personalized gift certificates for her employees without knowing their names and addresses. The recipient will need to redeem the gift certificate online, but they can contact the seller directly for assistance. It is recommended for the seller to offer their own gift certificates for ease and to potentially earn more commission. The recipient can also check the outlet for great deals, but it is not possible to use PC gift certificates at the outlet.
CarrieB
Gold Member
I have a guest who wanted to buy gift certificates for incentives for her employees who reach certain goals. So she would not know the recipients name at the time of purchase. Can she still get them if she doesn't have a name and address? Also the recipient has to buy them online not redeem them at a show am I correct?

Official PC gift certificates you can sell her and you get the commissions on - when you do. You'd put them in the name of "Gift Recipient"... I think (haven't sold any yet, other than freebie ones I donate in Auction baskets redeemable only through me)

You may just want to do your own (redeemable through you only). They couldn't really use them online though since they would have to pay with credit card for the whole amount and then you could give them cash or a check (little more complicated), but they can contact you directly and YOU could order for them and have them give you the cash/check for the remaining amount.

I prefer to do my own b/c then I make commission on the entire purchase, not just the gift certificate. Plus, they don't necessarily have to pay direct shipping. However, I DO suggest that they look at the outlet since it has such great deals.

Can't do the outlet with PC gift certificates. I recommend doing your own for the ease of the customer.

Hi there! Yes, your guest can definitely purchase gift certificates for her employees without knowing their names and addresses at the time of purchase. Our gift certificates are not personalized, so they can be used by anyone. And yes, the recipient will need to redeem the gift certificate online, as they are not able to be used at shows. Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist in any way. Happy cooking!

What are the different types of gift certificates offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer two types of gift certificates: physical gift cards and e-gift cards. Physical gift cards are mailed to the recipient and can be used in person at any of our retail locations. E-gift cards are delivered electronically via email and can be used for online purchases.

How can I purchase a gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate online on our website or in person at any of our retail locations. You can choose the amount and type of gift certificate you would like to purchase.

Do gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time, as long as there is still a remaining balance on the card.

Can I use a gift certificate towards a party or event?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate towards a party or event. However, it must be presented at the time of purchase and cannot be used towards previous purchases or combined with other offers or discounts.

Can I return a gift certificate?

No, gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. They can only be used to purchase products or services at Pampered Chef retail locations or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
crsnlsa
  • chefmommyof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff