1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Gift Certificates?

1. CarrieB

CarrieB Gold Member

I have a guest who wanted to buy gift certificates for incentives for her employees who reach certain goals. So she would not know the recipients name at the time of purchase. Can she still get them if she doesn't have a name and address? Also the recipient has to buy them online not redeem them at a show am I correct?

Jul 2, 2009
  2. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Official PC gift certificates you can sell her and you get the commissions on - when you do. You'd put them in the name of "Gift Recipient"... I think (haven't sold any yet, other than freebie ones I donate in Auction baskets redeemable only through me)

Jul 7, 2009
  3. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

You may just want to do your own (redeemable through you only). They couldn't really use them online though since they would have to pay with credit card for the whole amount and then you could give them cash or a check (little more complicated), but they can contact you directly and YOU could order for them and have them give you the cash/check for the remaining amount.

I prefer to do my own b/c then I make commission on the entire purchase, not just the gift certificate. Plus, they don't necessarily have to pay direct shipping. However, I DO suggest that they look at the outlet since it has such great deals.

Jul 7, 2009
  4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Can't do the outlet with PC gift certificates. I recommend doing your own for the ease of the customer.

Jul 7, 2009
Have something to add?