• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates No Longer Available?

In summary, a gift certificate is a voucher that can be purchased and redeemed for goods or services at a specific store or business. It may no longer be available due to various reasons, but if it has not expired, it can still be redeemed. If you have an unused gift certificate, check the expiration date and contact the business for validity. Alternatively, you can purchase a gift card or e-gift card, but be sure to check the terms and conditions.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I just read in the Spring Product Guide that:

"Beginning March 1, 2012, Gift Certificates will no longer be
available for purchase. Customers can still redeem their current certificates through pamperedchef.com or by mail order. A new program to better serve both you and your customers is in the works. "

I wonder what will be in the works?

I started a thread earlier this week after someone posted it on FB. We have no clue what they are doing yet.

Oh...I do hope they listened to consultants about our dislike of the gift certificates and how they were redeemed, etc.

I agree!! Just had someone put in a $100 one. They qualified for the free product so I added it on...it then charged $5.00 in shipping. Because it is a repeat and excellent host, I ate the cost. Then the product shipped to the host. Now I have to go retrieve it and get it to the host.:grumpy:

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this update to our attention. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to better serve my customers. While I am sad to see the gift certificates go, I am excited to see what new program will be introduced. Rest assured, I will keep you updated as soon as I have more information. In the meantime, please feel free to continue redeeming your current certificates through our website or by mail order. Thank you for your continued support of Pampered Chef. Happy cooking!

What is a gift certificate?

A gift certificate is a voucher that can be purchased and redeemed for goods or services at a specific store or business.

Why are gift certificates no longer available?

Gift certificates may no longer be available due to a variety of reasons, such as the expiration of the offer, the discontinuation of the business, or the expiration of the gift certificate itself.

Can I still redeem a gift certificate that I have already purchased?

If the gift certificate has not yet expired, you may still be able to redeem it. However, if the business is no longer in operation, the gift certificate may no longer be valid.

What should I do if I have an unused gift certificate?

If you have an unused gift certificate, you should first check the expiration date and contact the business to see if it is still valid. If not, you may be able to request a refund or exchange for another product or service.

Are there any alternatives to gift certificates?

Yes, you may be able to purchase a gift card or e-gift card, which can be used in a similar manner to a gift certificate. However, be sure to check the terms and conditions of the card before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lrice
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dawn424383