• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates: How Do They Work?

In summary, The person creating the gift certificate can choose who the recipient is, and how to redeem it. They can choose to have it redeemable only by them, or to have it be redeemable by anyone. They can choose to have it expire after a year, or to have it be renewable.
LauriChick
I see a lot of people give gift certificates redeemable only by them.
Can anyone give me an idea of how this works? What restrictions to you give them, and how to do the redemption end of things?

Thanks!
Lauri

I often to gift certificates for baskets or raffles at fair. If it is for a basket I print a homemade cerficate off (I think I found it on here). Then if and when the person redeems it I take thier order and I pay for it. If they never redeem it then I am not out the money.

I feel that having it redeemable only by me gives me the business since I donated it. I would not want them redeeming it with someone else.

So in P3 you would just add your part to their payment for what the g/c is worth?

Yes That is what I would do.

There is a consultant gift option to but I am not sure how that works.

That is the right place. Consultant Gifts are anything we pay for out of pocket. These are attached by simply picking the payment option of Consultant Gift, keying int he amount and collecting whatever else is due and posting that in that payment section as well. The nice part is that these Consultant Gifts are automatically added to your Income and Expense report as an expense! So you do not have to remember to do that come the end of the party or come tax time.

Yes, I made up my own "Gift Certificates" and put redeemable through me and I put an expiration on it so that a year later they can't come and say I have a certificate. I made them look almost like dollars and gave them out as gifts or when their show reached a certain amount. Then when they want to redeem them I just check it off that they used it so that there is no confusion if they used it or not. And by checking consultant gift, if you print out a sales receipt for them, they will see consultant gift and see that they got it.

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the amount and fill out the recipient's information. You can also purchase gift certificates through one of our independent consultants.

2. Can I customize the design of the gift certificate?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs for your gift certificate or you can upload your own image. You can also add a personalized message for the recipient.

3. How will the gift certificate be delivered?

You have the option to have the gift certificate emailed to the recipient or you can print it out and give it to them in person. You can also choose the date and time for the gift certificate to be delivered.

4. Can the recipient use the gift certificate online and in-store?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for online purchases or in-person with one of our independent consultants. Please note that gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.

5. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificate?

Our gift certificates do not expire and can be used at any time. However, please note that some promotions or discounts may have expiration dates and cannot be combined with the gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ldynred7