1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Gift Certificates for Team to CS?

1. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

How do you get a gift subscription to CS? Told my team if they turned in 1 show in May, I'd give them a 1 yr. sub. to here.

Jun 1, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

1 Show? That wasn't a very hard incentive was it? Course I should talk...one of my Recruits still has not qualified and the other only had a Show because I gave her $36 in my HWC sales to make the $150! Maybe I will offer them something for doing a Show in June!

Jun 1, 2009
  3. flemings99

I know it was a small incentive, but at that point I had only 1 who'd submitted for the month and I wanted my Team Leader status/override---plus I figured any little type of carrot gets me to moving and was hopeful it would work on them--plus this is a fantastic site it will only help grow their biz & is not much out of my pocket. Only had 2 of the 9 take me up on it.

Still in need of how to get the gift script to here for them??? Thanks

Jun 1, 2009
  4. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

No gift script I'm afraid. But you can always paypal me at gregbernhardt@gmail.com and then shoot me a PM here with the username.

Jun 2, 2009
  5. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

I have decided to make an easy way for members to signup and enable their downline. Should be ready within two weeks. :chef:

Jun 5, 2009
  6. flemings99

Thanks, Greg! One of mine registered herself and I told her I'd give her a "rebate" for the amount. Haven't heard from the other, maybe you'll have it in place by then. This site has been such a great help for my biz!

Jun 5, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Barb, I second that!

Have something to add?