• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates for Team to Cs?

In summary, to purchase a gift certificate for your team to use at Pampered Chef, you can either visit their website and select the gift certificate option or contact their customer service team. The amount on the gift certificate can be customized and can range from $25 to $500. Team members can redeem their gift certificates by entering the unique code provided during checkout on the website or by using it when placing an order through the customer service team. The gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used for any purchases on the website or through the customer service team, including products that are on sale.
flemings99
Gold Member
How do you get a gift subscription to CS? Told my team if they turned in 1 show in May, I'd give them a 1 yr. sub. to here.

1 Show? That wasn't a very hard incentive was it? Course I should talk...one of my Recruits still has not qualified and the other only had a Show because I gave her $36 in my HWC sales to make the $150! Maybe I will offer them something for doing a Show in June!

I know it was a small incentive, but at that point I had only 1 who'd submitted for the month and I wanted my Team Leader status/override---plus I figured any little type of carrot gets me to moving and was hopeful it would work on them--plus this is a fantastic site it will only help grow their biz & is not much out of my pocket. Only had 2 of the 9 take me up on it.

Still in need of how to get the gift script to here for them??? Thanks

No gift script I'm afraid. But you can always paypal me at [email protected] and then shoot me a PM here with the username.

I have decided to make an easy way for members to signup and enable their downline. Should be ready within two weeks. :chef:

Thanks, Greg! One of mine registered herself and I told her I'd give her a "rebate" for the amount. Haven't heard from the other, maybe you'll have it in place by then. This site has been such a great help for my biz!

Barb, I second that!

1. How do I purchase a gift certificate for my team to use at Pampered Chef?

To purchase a gift certificate for your team to use at Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and select the option for gift certificates. You can then choose the desired amount and complete the checkout process. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I customize the amount on the gift certificate for my team?

Yes, you can choose any amount you would like for the gift certificate for your team. We offer options from $25 to $500.

3. How do my team members redeem their gift certificates at Pampered Chef?

Team members can redeem their gift certificates by entering the unique code provided on the certificate during the checkout process on our website. They can also use the gift certificate when placing an order through our customer service team.

4. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificates?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time for purchases on our website or through our customer service team.

5. Can I use a gift certificate for team to Cs to purchase products on sale?

Yes, gift certificates can be used towards the purchase of any of our products, including those that are on sale. The amount on the gift certificate will be deducted from the total cost of the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies