• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates for Jan. Show

In summary, the gift certificates for Jan. Show are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, and $200 and can be purchased online or by calling the customer service hotline. They can be used for both online and in-person purchases and do not have an expiration date. Multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase as long as they are for the same event (Jan. Show).
ChefPaulaB
There was a thread on here a while back about having your January show people try to sell gift certificates to husbands of people they are inviting to their shows to give to them as x-mas gifts and then they would be able to buy something at their Jan. or Feb. show. I thought there was a flyer or something to give to the hosts... does anyone remember this and know where I can find the link again? TIA!!!

Is that your own personal gift certificates you are making? Because if someone buys a gift certificate from the company through you, it can't be used at a show. You are paid for it when the GC is purchased and they have to order directly through the company.

The thread that I'm referring to did use their own GC so that they could use it at their show and it went towards the persons show...

What are the denominations available for the gift certificates?

The gift certificates for Jan. Show are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, and $200.

How can I purchase a gift certificate for Jan. Show?

You can purchase a gift certificate for Jan. Show either online through our website or by calling our customer service hotline.

Can the gift certificates be used for online purchases?

Yes, the gift certificates for Jan. Show can be used for both online and in-person purchases.

Is there an expiration date for the gift certificates?

No, the gift certificates for Jan. Show do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase as long as they are all for the same event (Jan. Show).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies