• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates for Canadians

In summary, if your customer's sister in Canada wants to use the gift card, it would be best for her to have it shipped directly to her. It's also important to consider the currency conversion rate to ensure the value of the gift card stays the same. Good communication with your customer and her sister is key.
Jeannie Inskeep
My customer wants to order GC for her sister who lives in Canada. My website doesn't give her that option.. if she orders & has them sent to herself, then mails to her sister..will the sister have trouble using them. I don't know about the conversion?

Your customer's sister in Canada wouldn't be able to use it for a few reasons. One, it's a certificate from the US and she can't use it in Canada (two separate divisions of the company) and two, we don't have gift certificates here so it would be impossible to redeem. The only gift certificates we have here are ones that consultants make up themselves redeemable only through them. There isn't an option for us to accept gift certificates so what we do is just take the money and 'hold it' until the recepient redeems it.

Feel free to PM me with any further questions :)

Hi there, it's great that your customer wants to order a gift card for her sister in Canada! As for your website not offering that option, have you considered reaching out to your customer and asking if she would be willing to pay for the extra shipping cost to have the gift card sent directly to her sister in Canada? That way, she wouldn't have to go through the extra step of mailing it herself. As for the conversion, it would be best to do some research on the currency exchange rates between your country and Canada to ensure that the gift card will be usable and worth the same amount in Canada. You could also include a note to your customer explaining the conversion rate and advising her to let her sister know about it when she receives the gift card. Hope this helps! Good luck with your business.

1. How can I purchase a gift certificate for a Canadian recipient?

To purchase a gift certificate for a Canadian recipient, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can select the amount you would like to give and enter the recipient's email address. They will then receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their gift certificate.

2. Can I customize the amount and design of the gift certificate for a Canadian recipient?

Yes, our gift certificates for Canadian recipients can be customized with your choice of amount and design. You can even include a personalized message to make it extra special.

3. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificate?

No, our gift certificates for Canadians do not have an expiration date. Recipients can use them at any time to purchase products from our website.

4. Can a gift certificate be used for purchases made in both Canadian and US dollars?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for purchases made in both Canadian and US dollars. The recipient can choose their preferred currency when redeeming the gift certificate.

5. Can I purchase a gift certificate for multiple recipients at once?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for multiple recipients at once. Simply enter the email addresses of all the recipients and select the amount you would like to give to each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies