• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Bridal Shower: Gift Certificate Questions

In summary, the guests are not offered the option to buy a gift certificate for the bride to be anymore, but you can create your own and make them redeemable only through you.
hindy
Hi Everyone,

I am doing my first Bridal Shower and want to offer the guests the opportunity to buy a gift certificate for the bride to be. But I don't think they are offered anymore...is that true?

thanks
Cynthia

They are not, but you can create you own and make them redeemable only through you.

You would have to make your own if you wanted to.I've had people who want the bride to pick out their own gift. What I do is get a check or cash from them then I put the bride in as a guest and have her pick the items that she wants from the cash/checks. This way it adds to the show value and could possibly put her up to the next level.

I got some printed for free from Vistaprint (just have to pay shipping). I set them out at my last party and someone bought one for her mom, who then turned around and bought almost twice the amount of stuff as stated on the gift certificate.

I made some, although I haven't sold any as of yet, I offer them to guest as an intensive to become a future host. I also got mine at vista print. They look awesome and have worked a few times so far!! Good luck!

Attachments

• gift cert.jpg
    gift cert.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,448
Those do look awesome! Thank you sooo much for the tips!

mvspenny said:
I made some, although I haven't sold any as of yet, I offer them to guest as an intensive to become a future host. I also got mine at vista print. They look awesome and have worked a few times so far!! Good luck!

Could you send me more information on how you designed them? (If you have a source file that I could alter, that would be ideal) You did a great job with yours, they look very professional!

Please send it to [email protected]

I need this today, if at all possible, so there is time for christmas gift!

I LOVE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE! By chance is it a word document you could email it to me at [email protected]?

I love it as well!!! Could please send it to me in a word document. Thanks you so much. Jus last week need one and couldn't find one. Email [email protected]

I get cash or check from the guest and let the bride know that "Grandma G. gave $30". I use that money to purchase items from her wish list on her order (which is the host order). I put the groom in as the guest and EVERYTHING that has been purchased by guests (for the bride & groom) is on an order under his name.

Hi would you be able to send me the template you used to crest this gift certificate? My email is [email protected]

chefjeanine said:
I get cash or check from the guest and let the bride know that "Grandma G. gave $30". I use that money to purchase items from her wish list on her order (which is the host order). I put the groom in as the guest and EVERYTHING that has been purchased by guests (for the bride & groom) is on an order under his name.
LOVE the idea of using the groom as the guest. Never would have thought of that to simplify things in case they ever have issues. Thanks so much for the idea!

I would love to have a copy of your Gift Cert too so I can display it at my bridal show. Could you send me one too. My expo is this Thursday 3/13. [email protected]

Are you still sending out the Certificates?

The person who posted it has not been on ChefSuccess in two years. This thread is from 2012.I would suggest looking in files, use a keyword of bride or bridal and see what comes up that might work.Someone might have a version they can share, but the original poster is likely NOT around anymore.

Thank you esavvymom. I usually look at the dates....I guess i missed this one. :)

Hopefully, now that everyone has switched to the web system, they'll bring back the Bridal Registry and Gift Certificates in some form- as they said they would. We shall see!

1. How do I purchase a gift certificate for a bridal shower?

To purchase a gift certificate for a bridal shower, you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. Our gift certificates can be purchased in any amount and can be used towards any Pampered Chef products.

2. Can the gift certificate be used towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The recipient can choose to use the gift certificate towards any products they desire.

3. Can I personalize the gift certificate for the bride-to-be?

Yes, our gift certificates can be personalized with a message or special note for the bride-to-be. This can be done at the time of purchase or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificate?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. The recipient can use the gift certificate at any time, making it a perfect gift for the busy bride-to-be.

5. Can the gift certificate be used towards a Pampered Chef bridal shower party?

Yes, the gift certificate can be used towards a Pampered Chef bridal shower party. The recipient can choose to use the gift certificate towards the party host rewards or towards any products they would like to purchase at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies