• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering GC as Wedding Shower Gift: Experiences & Delivery Time

In summary, the conversation discussed the process of ordering a large gift certificate for a customer as a wedding shower gift. The customer wanted the gift certificate to be sent to her instead of the bride, and the solution center suggested putting C/O the purchaser address. The issue of how long the gift certificate would take to be delivered was also brought up. Some consultants suggested making homemade gift certificates instead of using ones from home office, and it was confirmed that this is allowed. Some examples of homemade gift certificates were also shared.
jmmadurski
I'm ordering a rather large GC for a customer as a Wedding Shower Gift and the customer wants the GC sent to her instead of the Bride (so she can put it in the card) when I call HQ regardingthis, the solution center told me that I could put C/O the purchaser address and it will be mailed to the purchaser and the bride will have no problem using it, has anyone ever dome this before? Also does anyone know how long the GC that to be delivered? I don't want my customer or the Bride to be disappointed.

Thanks for your help
Jill :)

I've never sold a GC, but I've heard several consultants on here say that they just make up there own instead of using the ones from HO. If you do a search, you should find some already made up. The only catch is the recipient will have to use it through you only.

It doesn't matter whose name is on the GC as far as redeeming it or whose address, it is transferable. As far as how long, I'm not sure exactly how long it takes lately as I have not ordered any in quite a while, but I think it wouldn't be any longer than it takes the product from your show to arrive.
HTH

gift certsI unknowingly (new Consultant) ordered a GC on a show under my name, HO called and I put it from Candy Clark to: My addy; however I will pass it out randomly. Should I put the person's name on the certificate who I wish to give it to?

tia

jmmadurski said:
I'm ordering a rather large GC for a customer as a Wedding Shower Gift and the customer wants the GC sent to her instead of the Bride (so she can put it in the card) when I call HQ regardingthis, the solution center told me that I could put C/O the purchaser address and it will be mailed to the purchaser and the bride will have no problem using it, has anyone ever dome this before? Also does anyone know how long the GC that to be delivered? I don't want my customer or the Bride to be disappointed.

Thanks for your help
Jill :)

Homemade gift certificateI'm looking for a homemade gift certicate - for a special need. Ordering one from home office won't work for this situation. Does anybody have one made up?
thanks
Melinda

jenniferlynne said:
I've never sold a GC, but I've heard several consultants on here say that they just make up there own instead of using the ones from HO. If you do a search, you should find some already made up. The only catch is the recipient will have to use it through you only.

Hi Are we allowed to make our own gift certs? Thanks!

Yes, we're allowed to make our own gift certificates. I do it all the time.

Here's a couple I have...nothing fancy but they work.

Attachments

• Gift Certificate.doc
    333.5 KB · Views: 603
  • attachment.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 347
  • another (full page).doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Gift Certificate 2.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 555
kcjodih said:
Yes, we're allowed to make our own gift certificates. I do it all the time.

Here's a couple I have...nothing fancy but they work.

Those are great! Thank you:)

What are the different options for ordering a Pampered Chef Gift Card as a wedding shower gift?

You can order a Pampered Chef Gift Card online, through a consultant, or by calling our customer service line. You can also purchase a physical gift card or an e-gift card.

How long does it take for a Pampered Chef Gift Card to be delivered?

If you order a physical gift card, it will typically take 5-7 business days to be delivered. If you choose an e-gift card, it will be delivered instantly via email.

Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Gift Card for the wedding shower?

Yes, you can personalize the gift card with a custom message and choose from a variety of designs for the card.

Are there any restrictions on using a Pampered Chef Gift Card?

No, a Pampered Chef Gift Card can be used for any Pampered Chef products or services, including purchasing from our website, attending cooking classes, or scheduling parties with a consultant.

Can I use multiple Pampered Chef Gift Cards for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift cards for one purchase. You can also use a gift card along with another form of payment if the total amount exceeds the value of the gift card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pkd09