1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Gift Certificate

1. I'm ordering a rather large GC for a customer as a Wedding Shower Gift and the customer wants the GC sent to her instead of the Bride (so she can put it in the card) when I call HQ regardingthis, the solution center told me that I could put C/O the purchaser address and it will be mailed to the purchaser and the bride will have no problem using it, has anyone ever dome this before? Also does anyone know how long the GC that to be delivered? I don't want my customer or the Bride to be disappointed.

Thanks for your help
    Jill :)

Mar 6, 2006
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I've never sold a GC, but I've heard several consultants on here say that they just make up there own instead of using the ones from HO. If you do a search, you should find some already made up. The only catch is the recipient will have to use it through you only.

3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

It doesn't matter whose name is on the GC as far as redeeming it or whose address, it is transferable. As far as how long, I'm not sure exactly how long it takes lately as I have not ordered any in quite a while, but I think it wouldn't be any longer than it takes the product from your show to arrive.
    HTH

Mar 6, 2006
  4. lizcooks4u

lizcooks4u Advanced Member

gift certs

I unknowingly (new Consultant) ordered a GC on a show under my name, HO called and I put it from Candy Clark to: My addy; however I will pass it out randomly. Should I put the person's name on the certificate who I wish to give it to?

tia

Mar 6, 2006
  5. melindag

melindag Member

Homemade gift certificate

I'm looking for a homemade gift certicate - for a special need. Ordering one from home office won't work for this situation. Does anybody have one made up?
    thanks
    Melinda

Mar 8, 2006
  6. pampermeRai

pampermeRai Member

Hi Are we allowed to make our own gift certs? Thanks!

Mar 25, 2006
  7. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Yes, we're allowed to make our own gift certificates. I do it all the time.

Here's a couple I have...nothing fancy but they work.

Attached Files:

Mar 25, 2006
  8. pampermeRai

pampermeRai Member

Those are great! Thank you:)

Mar 25, 2006
Have something to add?