1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Gift Certificate ?

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I had a host who has a gift certificate from her wedding almost 3 years ago (we're in CA so it's still valid). She gave it to me thinking she could use it to pay for some of her half-price products and is fine with the fact that she can't, she's just going to order something that's just the exact amount with it. But she lives far from me so instead of mailing it back to her I was trying to send it in myself. It says to mail it back in the envelope included but she didn't have one. Can anyone tell me where to send it? I was going to do it online but I can't get my browser to NOT be ordering through me! I even deleted my cookies to see if it would clear it and it didn't work.

Apr 27, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

If you've got the gift certificate # you can do an on-line order and just enter in the number. I have no idea where you mail it in.....but I would guess just the main PC address.

Apr 28, 2009
  3. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Do it online. You can log in as you and still add a new address. You can put in her certificate #. I put in other people past host #'s all of the time (so many DON'T like putting their cc# online) and have it shipped to ME so I think you'll be fine. She will have to pay direct shipping of course, but I would think she can shop the outlet!! Plus, she'll have 10% off so that should help with the shipping too.

Apr 28, 2009
  4. mrshamel3808

I kept trying to place the order online and I get it to not be signed into my website (even going to the main PC webpage). I don't know if I'm missing something but it's not giving me the option of a gift certificate number, I was thinking this is because I'm signed in to my consultant website and you can't redeem GCs through any consultants. It always asks me for my CC info and doesn't have any where to put in GC information.

Apr 28, 2009
  5. JMT

JMT Member

Jules - I don't believe a gift certificate can be used on outlet items. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please!

Apr 29, 2009
  6. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

No, you right. It can't be used through our PWS b/c, of course, we'd get commission on it and someone already received commission on the gift certificate. You have to go to the main pc homepage and select Products, gift certificates. It will give you a place to enter the item #'s and sadly, no you can't do outlet items which is really too bad!

It also doesn't seem that you can use a phd, which really seems wrong!

REMEMBER that you aren't receiving any commission for this. I DO think that the gift certificate can pay for the s/h though.

Apr 29, 2009
  7. JMT

JMT Member

The past host discount does work on the outlet. I've had 2 past hosts use theirs this month. I think it asks towards the end of the order/checkout process.

Apr 29, 2009
  8. mrshamel3808

Yes, I know I don't receive commission on this. Again, I've tried to order online but it automatically signs me into my consultant website.

Apr 29, 2009
  9. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

It's because your computer and Pampered Chef have been connected. Do you have a different user name you can go in under? When my computer comes on there is a button for me to click to go to my desktop and a button for my husband to click to go to his desktop. I know there is a word for this but it's just not in my mind today, sorry. Anyway, we can switch back and forth between users. I have to use his side to place orders that aren't going on my website because my side is automatically connected to me. Try a different computer or different user name.

Apr 29, 2009
  10. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

There should be a spot if you scroll down that will let you sign in as a customer and not yourself.

11. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Isn't there a special website for redemption of the gift certificate? If they cannot be used on our PWS because we can't get commission on them, wouldn't there be a link on the MAIN site to redeem, or on the GC itself?

Apr 29, 2009
  12. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Here!

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I went to the main site, and clicked the Site Map link at the bottom. From there, I clicked Gift Certificates, and got a link that says "Redeem"

Apr 29, 2009
Have something to add?