• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeem Unused Wedding Gift Certificate | Convenient Mailing Options Available

In summary, the past host had a gift certificate from her wedding almost 3 years ago that she gave to the person she is hosting. The person is trying to mail the certificate back to the past host,
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I had a host who has a gift certificate from her wedding almost 3 years ago (we're in CA so it's still valid). She gave it to me thinking she could use it to pay for some of her half-price products and is fine with the fact that she can't, she's just going to order something that's just the exact amount with it. But she lives far from me so instead of mailing it back to her I was trying to send it in myself. It says to mail it back in the envelope included but she didn't have one. Can anyone tell me where to send it? I was going to do it online but I can't get my browser to NOT be ordering through me! I even deleted my cookies to see if it would clear it and it didn't work.

If you've got the gift certificate # you can do an on-line order and just enter in the number. I have no idea where you mail it in.....but I would guess just the main PC address.

Do it online. You can log in as you and still add a new address. You can put in her certificate #. I put in other people past host #'s all of the time (so many DON'T like putting their cc# online) and have it shipped to ME so I think you'll be fine. She will have to pay direct shipping of course, but I would think she can shop the outlet!! Plus, she'll have 10% off so that should help with the shipping too.

I kept trying to place the order online and I get it to not be signed into my website (even going to the main PC webpage). I don't know if I'm missing something but it's not giving me the option of a gift certificate number, I was thinking this is because I'm signed in to my consultant website and you can't redeem GCs through any consultants. It always asks me for my CC info and doesn't have any where to put in GC information.

Jules - I don't believe a gift certificate can be used on outlet items. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please!

No, you right. It can't be used through our PWS b/c, of course, we'd get commission on it and someone already received commission on the gift certificate. You have to go to the main pc homepage and select Products, gift certificates. It will give you a place to enter the item #'s and sadly, no you can't do outlet items which is really too bad!It also doesn't seem that you can use a phd, which really seems wrong!REMEMBER that you aren't receiving any commission for this. I DO think that the gift certificate can pay for the s/h though.

The past host discount does work on the outlet. I've had 2 past hosts use theirs this month. I think it asks towards the end of the order/checkout process.

Yes, I know I don't receive commission on this. Again, I've tried to order online but it automatically signs me into my consultant website.

It's because your computer and Pampered Chef have been connected. Do you have a different user name you can go in under? When my computer comes on there is a button for me to click to go to my desktop and a button for my husband to click to go to his desktop. I know there is a word for this but it's just not in my mind today, sorry. Anyway, we can switch back and forth between users. I have to use his side to place orders that aren't going on my website because my side is automatically connected to me. Try a different computer or different user name.

There should be a spot if you scroll down that will let you sign in as a customer and not yourself.

Isn't there a special website for redemption of the gift certificate? If they cannot be used on our PWS because we can't get commission on them, wouldn't there be a link on the MAIN site to redeem, or on the GC itself?

Here!

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I went to the main site, and clicked the Site Map link at the bottom. From there, I clicked Gift Certificates, and got a link that says "Redeem"

What is a gift certificate and how does it work?

A gift certificate is a pre-paid voucher that can be used to purchase products from Pampered Chef. It works just like a regular payment method at checkout, and the recipient can use it to buy any item of their choice.

How can I purchase a gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate online through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose the amount and customize the design of the certificate before making the purchase.

Do gift certificates have an expiration date?

Yes, gift certificates have an expiration date of one year from the date of purchase. After this date, the certificate will no longer be valid for use.

Can I use a gift certificate to purchase items on sale or with a discount?

Yes, gift certificates can be used to purchase any item, including those on sale or with a discount. The certificate amount will be deducted from the total purchase price.

What happens if the recipient loses the gift certificate?

If the recipient loses the gift certificate, they can contact Pampered Chef customer service and provide the certificate number. A new certificate with the remaining balance will be reissued to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
suzyhook
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies