• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Gift Certificate Form? Anyone Have One to Share?

In summary, a Gift Certificate is a prepaid card that can be redeemed for merchandise or services at Pampered Chef. It can be purchased online or through an independent consultant, and can be used for online purchases with a unique code. The Gift Certificates do not have an expiration date and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash, but can be used to purchase products or book a cooking show.
Stacy
I am in need of a form to use for a gift certificate that will be redeemed through me. Does any one have one thaey would like to share? It would be much appreciated! :)
Stacy

This is the one I use...

Have a great day,

Sandy

That gift certificate is incredible!! GREAT JOB.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I agree, that is a really nice gift certificate. Thanks for sharing!!

Mine isn't nearly as good as that one, but I figured I would include it just in case.

Attachments

• gift certificate.doc
    377.5 KB · Views: 666

What is a Gift Certificate?

A Gift Certificate is a prepaid card that can be redeemed for merchandise or services at Pampered Chef. It is a great way to give someone the gift of cooking and entertaining.

How can I purchase a Gift Certificate?

You can purchase a Gift Certificate online at our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can choose the amount and have it delivered by email or mail.

Can I use a Gift Certificate for online purchases?

Yes, you can use your Gift Certificate for online purchases. Simply enter the unique code at checkout to apply the balance towards your order.

Do Gift Certificates expire?

No, our Gift Certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time, making them the perfect gift for any occasion.

Can I return or exchange a Gift Certificate?

Unfortunately, our Gift Certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. However, they can be used to purchase any of our high-quality kitchen products or to book a cooking show with one of our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janakaylie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smilingdee2002
  • Usafwife10
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa