• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Procedure Explained

In summary, to purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can either visit their website or contact a consultant. The gift certificate can be used for online purchases and does not have an expiration date. It can also be used towards party orders. If the gift certificate is lost, customer service may be able to issue a replacement with the remaining balance.
luvs2sellit
Can someone please explain the gift certificate procedure to me please. How you enter in, how they redeem etc.

When a guest orders a gift certificate, you'll see on their screen that there's a button to click on for "gift certificates." When you click on that, it'll ask you for the recipient's name (you can leave this blank) and the person who purchased it, as well as where it should be sent. They're available in $5 increments starting at $20. Gift certificates get sent separately directly to the person you specify as who it should be sent to. It comes with a catalog as well as instructions on how to redeem it. They can only redeem it online through the main PC website or they can mail in their order on the form enclosed. When you place an order for someone for a gift certificate, they are not charged tax and shipping on that. It's just the flat amount that you choose. Because when the person who received it redeems it, they will be charged tax and shipping on their items.

hope that all makes sense!!

As for people ordering a gift certificate directly from your website, they can only do it as an individual order from what I can see. When the click that they are placing an individual order, then when they browse the products, I believe it's the 3rd category down.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks so much Becky! My recruit called me and actually is on phone right now. Gave her the answer immediately.

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can either visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. On our website, you can select the desired amount and add it to your cart, or contact a consultant to place an order.

2. Can I use a gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift certificate for online purchases. During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply the gift certificate towards your order total.

3. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time and do not lose their value.

4. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party order?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift certificate towards a party order. Simply provide the gift certificate to your consultant and they can apply it towards your party purchase.

5. What if I lose my gift certificate?

If you lose your Pampered Chef gift certificate, please contact customer service for assistance. We may be able to issue a replacement certificate with the remaining balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinNC
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
Replies