• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping for Gift Certificates | Pay with Cash & Card in One Order

In summary, gift certificates are shipped within 24 hours of purchase, but shipping times may vary. Customers can pay with a combination of cash and credit card, and express shipping is available for an additional fee. Personalized messages cannot be added to gift certificates, but tracking is available via email.
heat123
Silver Member
I had a guest purchase one and she wanted to know if it takes as long as the reg. order to be shipped to the recipient?

Also how do you pay for 1/2 cash and 1/2 charge order in PP. She paid for her own order by cash and wanted to charge the gift certificate all on one order.
Anyone know how to do this?
thanks!

When you go into the payment section, put in the amt. she charged and then you hit the add button and it will let you put in another form of payment.
I have to do this alot.
~Stacy~ :)

Hi there! As far as I know, the shipping time for a gift certificate should be the same as a regular order. However, it's always a good idea to double check with the company or seller just to make sure. To pay for 1/2 cash and 1/2 charge order in PayPal, you can either split the payment between two different payment methods (cash and credit card) or you can add the gift certificate as a form of payment in your PayPal account and then select it as the payment method when checking out. I hope this helps!

1. How quickly will my gift certificate be shipped?

We understand the importance of timely delivery for gift certificates, and we strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of purchase. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected.

2. Can I pay for my gift certificate with both cash and a credit card?

Yes, our website allows customers to pay for their gift certificates using a combination of both cash and credit card. Simply select the option at checkout and follow the prompts to complete your payment.

3. Is express shipping available for gift certificates?

Yes, we offer express shipping options for gift certificates for an additional fee. Please select the desired shipping method at checkout for estimated delivery time and cost.

4. Can I add a personalized message to the gift certificate?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to add personalized messages to gift certificates at this time. However, you can send the gift certificate directly to the recipient's email address and include a message in the email.

5. Can I track the shipping status of my gift certificate?

Yes, once your gift certificate has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
j.phetty
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam