• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Gift Certificate at Ladies Night Out Show!

In summary, the Ladies Night Out Show is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn about products, try out new recipes, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. To win a gift certificate, simply attend the event and participate in games and activities. The value of the gift certificate varies, typically between $25-$50 and can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. Making a purchase is not necessary to be eligible for a gift certificate, but exclusive discounts are offered for those who do make a purchase. The gift certificate can be redeemed online at Pampered Chef's website by entering the code at checkout.
Marg
I am doing a "booth" at a Ladie's Night Out Show in a couple of weeks and I am planning on raffling off a gift certificate.
Does anyone have a copy of a gc they have made?

There is one under "Files". Just click on it above, its #84 called Gift Certificate for $25. Hope this helps,
Janel

gift certificates
janel kelly said:
There is one under "Files". Just click on it above, its #84 called Gift Certificate for $25. Hope this helps,
Janel

Here are two different types that I have.

Attachments

• gift certificates.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,742
  • Pampered Chef Dollars25.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,059
Thanks guys! :)

Wedding Gift CertificateHello,

I have had someone at my last show purchase a Gift Certificate that they are going to give as a wedding gift. I am thrilled! In Canada we don't have the Pampered Chef Gift Certificates available for purchase. Does anyone have a formal Gift Certificate template that they are able to share.

Any other ideas to make this gift extra special?

Formal Gift Certificate - AttachedHi,
I have the perfect gift certificate for you as I created it for a wedding to put inside the card as the original gift certificate ordered wasn't in yet.
I attached the orginal format created which I did in Publisher, but I also attached in Word for everyone who doesn't have Publisher.
I hope it helps!
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Angela

Attachments

• wed.pub
    81.5 KB · Views: 513
  • wed.doc
    62 KB · Views: 693

1. What is the Ladies Night Out Show?

The Ladies Night Out Show is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn about our products, try out new recipes, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How can I win a gift certificate at the Ladies Night Out Show?

To win a gift certificate at the Ladies Night Out Show, simply attend the event and participate in our games and activities. Winners will be randomly selected throughout the evening.

3. How much is the gift certificate worth?

The value of the gift certificate varies, but it is typically between $25-$50. It can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I have to make a purchase to be eligible to win a gift certificate?

No, you do not have to make a purchase to be eligible to win a gift certificate at the Ladies Night Out Show. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and specials for guests who make a purchase at the event.

5. Can I redeem the gift certificate online?

Yes, the gift certificate can be redeemed online at Pampered Chef's website. Simply enter the code provided on the certificate at checkout to apply the discount to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dragonflyz
  • whiteyteresa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
EfficientPCKitchen