• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Tracking Sheet

In summary, to obtain a gift certificate tracking sheet, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or download and print it from their website. The sheet can be used for multiple gift certificates by entering the information for each one in a separate row. The sheet should include the customer's name, contact information, gift certificate number, amount, and expiration date, as well as any additional notes. To track the redemption of gift certificates, simply mark the corresponding box on the sheet and include the date and method of redemption. The gift certificate tracking sheet can also be customized with your own branding using templates or design software.
ChefSandyK
Since I've started doing gift certificates, figured I ought to have a method for tracking them. Here it is...

Have a great day,
Sandy

Why would you need to track them? Just wondering because I thought that once they bought the certificate, you got the commission on that and then they could just order their products off the website. Is that not the case? Can they only order from you?

Personal Gift CertificateThese are for certificates made my me and only redeemable through me. For instance, I am doing a vendor table and the cost of the table is the donation of a door prize, etc.

Have a great day,
Sandy

1. How do I obtain a gift certificate tracking sheet?

To obtain a gift certificate tracking sheet, you can simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to download and print the sheet.

2. Can I use the gift certificate tracking sheet for multiple gift certificates?

Yes, the gift certificate tracking sheet can be used for multiple gift certificates. Simply enter the information for each individual gift certificate in a separate row on the sheet.

3. What information should I include on the gift certificate tracking sheet?

The gift certificate tracking sheet should include the customer's name, contact information, gift certificate number, amount, and expiration date. You can also include any additional notes or details about the gift certificate.

4. How do I track the redemption of gift certificates on the sheet?

To track the redemption of gift certificates, simply mark the corresponding box on the sheet once the gift certificate has been used. You can also include the date and method of redemption for your records.

5. Can I customize the gift certificate tracking sheet with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize the gift certificate tracking sheet with your own branding by adding your logo or company information. You can also create your own tracking sheet using our templates or design software.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • Lifeat50