• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should a gift certificate template look like?

However, if you are purchasing them as a gift for someone else and you are giving it to them in person, those PC GC's do not count as part of the sale. They are a gift and not something that can be used towards a purchase on the show.
Lorna
I have a couple of donations to make and I loved the idea here, half product and half certificate. But for the life of me I can't figure out what it should look like. Any help please.
Lorna

Do a search in the files and there are about 3 or 4 different templates. I have them if you can't find any! I will post if you need them!

I tried to open the templates that Stephanieboyd sent and not one of them could I access, does anyone have another format available. I am not usually at such a loss, perhaps someone has the verbage they would share?
Thanks in advance
Lorna

So what are you trying to make it for and maybe I could try something...I have done a few different ones for special occasions for myself and my parents' biz here recently. I would just do it in Word, used to have the business one and could do it on that but it got lost. :(

You can also... log onto Microsoft office templates home page and you can do a search for gift certificates and create your own!

These are donations to the Rotary and an elementary school, I will be donating a bar pan, season's best and gift certificate worth $25, they must use the certificate through me, it will expire next year not sure if this is helping, I can't send what i have (don't know how) but want to make sure that I don't forget anything, I put not redeemable for cash
Lorna

So, do you want gift certificates for all of them, or are you going to have the other products? and just need for the $25? Will try something for the $25.

Yet another question for you...are they giving these away in a raffle (purchase chances to win) auctioning or how? That might help a little to put that in on the certificate.

The certificate is included with the product donation so 50 $ in product and 25 $ in certificate for a total donation of $75.
Lorna

You can't get to these???? Do you have Word??

try them this way....

Attachments

• Gift Certificate form 2.doc
    109.5 KB · Views: 702
  • Gift Certificate form 3.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 607
  • Gift Certificate.doc
    56 KB · Views: 639
well those are good ones, I hadn't really looked at any of the gc's anybody had listed, will have to pay more attention, I had been actually making mine up for the occasion, ie I gave a few to the women's bowling league for their city tournament as prizes, so I put bowling clipart on them and holiday ones for the holidays.

jdavis said:
So what are you trying to make it for and maybe I could try something...I have done a few different ones for special occasions for myself and my parents' biz here recently. I would just do it in Word, used to have the business one and could do it on that but it got lost. :(

Hi there - I thought we had to use the P.C. gift cert order forms when getting gift cert. Can we make our own up instead of having to order them through P.C.? Are there specific situations when we can use our own and when we can only use P.C.'s? Thanks!

pampermeRai said:
Hi there - I thought we had to use the P.C. gift cert order forms when getting gift cert. Can we make our own up instead of having to order them through P.C.? Are there specific situations when we can use our own and when we can only use P.C.'s? Thanks!
You can make up your own that are redeemable only through contacting you, they wouldn't be any good by going through Pampered Chef directly or any other consultant and you would want to state that on there...Only redeemable through: Your Name Here

Here's mine!This is mine...haven't had a chance to use it yet though. My thought was to get those big envelopes to put it in with a piece of that tissue like paper. I got a GC like that once and I thought it was pretty elegant....I would be printing the GC on a thicker paper, like a cardstock, probably an off-white or cream color....whatcha think?:D

Attachments

• Personal GC.pub
    509 KB · Views: 419
pampermeRai said:
PC gift certificates can only be redeemed via mail or web, they can not be used with a purchase on a show, and the person receiving the GC must pay direct shipping. People need to be made aware of those stipulations when ordering PC GC's.

When they are purchased on a show they do count for the show sales. The host gets credit for the sale and commission is made on them at that time. That's why they can not be used toward a purchase on a later show.

I make my own GC's as incentives for hosts, guests, fair booths... They must use it with me and there is an expiration date. If they don't use it they lose it. These are not paid for by anyone - they are "gifts" from me so I don't feel guilty if they don't use it (but then no one has ever let it expire ;) ).

If someone would want to get a GC from me for someone else (not a PC one) I would make her one and collect payment at the time the GC is purchased. The GC would have an expiration date and would have to be used through me. The issue is that it would require strick bookkeeping (I'd enter it as a reminder on PP for one thing) so that I didn't lose track of it and could cover the payment when it comes through (and so I could remind them to use it before it's expired). I do not encourage doing that unless they thought the person would use it very soon. Even though I would have payment already, the GC would not be credited to a show until it was used.

We can get tangled when we try to get too creative. Even though it costs the extra shipping for the giftee I would urge the purchase of a PC GC rather than my own unless the guest insisted that was what she wanted to do.

I guess I need to make it clear that I don't mean that if someone purchases a GC at a show, I make GC's of my own to give as prizes or gifts or as a donation.

I have sold a few GC's in the very beginning, but haven't sold any since then but when I have someone ask about them I will tell them that PC will charge direct shipping on them (which is costly) and to some it is quite confusing to submit it.

I don't think I would try to 'sell' someone on a homemade GC if it were someone trying to purchase through someone's show since that would take away from the host. But I would explain how it works before I input it.

In any case if you do have someone try to use one at a show you could give them the amount that it is for and use it yourself. One pitfall behind that is you can't use it on supplies or with your discount. :( But it could make a loyal customer if you can afford it and think it would be worth it.

1. How do I purchase a "Gift Certificate Template" from Pampered Chef?

To purchase a "Gift Certificate Template" from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can select the desired template and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. You can also purchase a "Gift Certificate Template" from one of our independent consultants.

2. Can I personalize the "Gift Certificate Template" with my own message?

Yes, our "Gift Certificate Templates" can be personalized with your own message. Once you have selected the desired template, you will have the option to add a personalized message before completing your purchase.

3. How do I redeem a "Gift Certificate Template" from Pampered Chef?

To redeem a "Gift Certificate Template" from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and add items to your cart as usual. When you are ready to check out, enter the gift certificate code on the payment page. The value of the gift certificate will then be applied to your order total.

4. Is there an expiration date on "Gift Certificate Templates" from Pampered Chef?

No, our "Gift Certificate Templates" do not have an expiration date. They can be redeemed at any time and do not lose their value.

5. Can I use a "Gift Certificate Template" towards a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can use a "Gift Certificate Template" towards a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply give the gift certificate code to the consultant and they can apply it towards your order. Please note that not all consultants may accept gift certificates, so it is best to check with them beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Debbie Anderberg
  • janakaylie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smilingdee2002
  • RossDeb2