• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Questions

In summary, when ordering gift certificates for a real estate agent, it's best to check with the company or agent if recipient names are required. Shipping can be done directly to the agent or yourself, and including a business card is a nice touch. It may also be beneficial to make the certificates redeemable only through you to save on costs and offer additional benefits to recipients.
Kristen
Sorry if these questions have been asked/answered somewhere already. I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a real estate agent who is thinking of ordering some gift certificates as client thank yous. When I order them for him, do I have to enter the recipient name, or can I just put something like "Thank you for your business"? I think he may want to buy some to keep on hand, so he doesn't necessarily want them made out to any one person. Also, how would I handle shipping on these? Can I have them all shipped directly to him (or to me)? I know they get redeemed through the mail or the website, but I thought it would be nice to include my business card with them.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Make up your ownI would make up your own and require that they are redeemed only through you. That way, the realtor can put the names on as needed, and he/she isn't out any money until the certificates are actually redeemed. In addition, you can then offer the recipients the option of including their order with a show to save on shipping, or hosting their own housewarming party to receive even greater benefits.

I'll include the certificate I'm using.

Just a thought,
Sandy

Hi there! I'm not sure if you've already found the answer to your questions, but I'll try to help out anyway. As for entering recipient names, it really depends on the company or website where you're ordering the gift certificates from. Some may require you to enter a specific name, while others may allow you to leave it blank or customize it with a generic message like "Thank you for your business." It might be worth checking with the company or your real estate agent to see what their preference is. Regarding shipping, you can definitely have the gift certificates shipped directly to your agent or to yourself. Just make sure to double-check the shipping address before finalizing the order. And including your business card is a great idea - it's a nice personal touch and can help promote your business at the same time. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can either visit our website and order online or contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area.

2. Can I use a gift certificate to make a purchase online?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for online purchases as well as in-person purchases through a consultant.

3. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

4. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate at checkout.

5. Can I use a gift certificate to purchase products on sale or clearance?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for any products, including those on sale or clearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies