• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Consultants Receive Credit for Purchased PC Gift Certificates?

In summary, if the customer purchases a gift certificate from us, we make commission. The customer can use the gift certificate on the main PC website, but they must pay direct shipping. If the customer needs the gift certificate so soon, the customer can create a gift certificate usable only thru them, and we get the commission.
TropicalChef
Do Consultants get credit if someone buys a PC gift certificate from us? I have a friend that wants to buy one from me but she wants to know if I get the credit for one and I had no idea what to tell her. :blushing:

Yes...we make commission when it's purchased, not when it's used!

You get the commission on the purchase of the gift certificate, but she or th friend cannot redeem the gift certificate through you, they have to use it on the main PC website AND they must pay direct shipping (can't be used at a show). A lot of consultants make their own gift certificates that can be used at their own shows. They although one of the purchases would be "out of pocket" so to speak, you would get commission. Mara

Awesome! Thank you so much for your responses.

Can the gift cards be applied to a bridal shower? Can a bride use them to purchase off her registry?

No. They can only be used as an individual order through the HO.

If they have a PHD shouldn't they be able to use it with the certificate?

I believe you can use your PHD.

Oh, so its shipped to the customer? How long does it take? This same friend wants to buy one from me (both last time and this time she told me last minute and needs it this weekend for a wedding). She thought I just had them lying around. LOL. I saw that I can order thru P3 but don't know if when I get payment from my friend if it lets me print one out or they ship it to her. If so, how long? This will be good for me to know for the future. Thank you!

If she needs it so soon, maybe you could create a gift certificate usable only thru you?

What is a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

A Pampered Chef gift certificate is a pre-paid card that can be used to purchase products from our company. It is a great way to give the gift of cooking and kitchen tools to friends and family.

How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply visit our website or contact a consultant to place your order.

What is the value of a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

The value of a Pampered Chef gift certificate can vary, as it is up to the purchaser to choose the amount they would like to give. However, our gift certificates typically range from $25 to $200.

Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

Can Pampered Chef gift certificates be used for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases. When making an online purchase, simply enter the gift certificate number at checkout to apply the balance to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Lifeat50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 2crazyboys