• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Ordering Confusion: Shipping Requirements Explained

In summary, Pampered Chef offers both physical and electronic gift certificates that can be purchased online or through a consultant. These gift certificates can be redeemed by entering a unique code during the checkout process on the website. Multiple gift certificates can be used on one order, but only one code can be entered per line. Pampered Chef gift certificates do not expire and can only be purchased and redeemed for customers with a US address.
LeighAnne
My mom is ordering a Gift Certificate for a girl she works with as a wedding gift. I was trying to put the info in on Pampered Partner and got confused.

Does the Gift Certificate HAVE to be shipped to the person she is buying it for??

HO will say yes - it gets shipped right to them. At Christmas time, my mom wanted to buy one for one of her friends and put it in a card from her. HO said no, that they had to send it to the receiver. I'm sure there are ways to get around this but ...

I will never sell another PC Gift Cert again - never. I've only sold two, and both customers complained! They can ONLY order through Home office, so, say, you give a 25 dollar GC - the customer buys 100 dollars worth of stuff, and you get NO commission on it! None!

Everyone I know makes up their own gift certificates that can be redeemed by YOU. That way you at least get the customer (and they don't go to someone else, or home office) and you get the comission.

There are a ton of gift certificates that people have made up on here, just do a search. I highly recommend it!

No, the Gift Certificate does not have to be shipped to the person it is being bought for. You can choose to have it shipped directly to the recipient or have it shipped to your own address and then give it to the recipient yourself. It's up to your mom's preference. If you're having trouble with the online ordering process, you can also call the company directly and they can assist you with placing the order.

What types of gift certificates does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers both physical and electronic gift certificates. Physical gift certificates can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and will be mailed to the recipient. Electronic gift certificates can be purchased and sent directly to the recipient's email.

How can I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply enter the unique code found on the gift certificate during the checkout process on our website. If using a physical gift certificate, you will need to enter the code when prompted during the order review step.

Can I use multiple gift certificates on one order?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates on one order. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter multiple gift certificate codes. Please note that only one code can be entered per line.

Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be redeemed at any time.

Can I purchase a gift certificate for someone outside of the United States?

At this time, gift certificates can only be purchased for and redeemed by customers with a US address. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
suzyhook
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith