• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I leave the name blank on a gift certificate for a gift exchange?

In summary, a "Gift Certificate - No Name" is a physical or digital certificate offered by Pampered Chef that can be redeemed for their products. It can be purchased from their website or from a consultant in any desired amount. The certificate can be used both online and in-person, with no expiration date, and multiple certificates can be used for one purchase.
pampchefrhondab
I have a customer who purchased a gift certificate; however, she has no idea what name to put on it since it's for a gift exchange they do with their family. Should I just leave the name blank and put her address on it? PP won't let me not put an address on it. Any one have this before?

I make my own gift certificates and leave it blank. I do however stamp it on the back so I know it's mine when it is redeemed. I explain to the buyer that it can only be used by me and not another consultant as I have the money for it. Only thing is that it does not count on the host's sales. I started doing this because here in Canada PC does not have gift certificate. Works well for me.

This was purchased at a show so I can't do that, but thanks.

What is a "Gift Certificate - No Name"?

A "Gift Certificate - No Name" is a type of gift certificate that can be purchased from Pampered Chef. It is a physical or digital certificate that can be redeemed for Pampered Chef products.

How do I purchase a "Gift Certificate - No Name"?

You can purchase a "Gift Certificate - No Name" from Pampered Chef's website or from a consultant. Simply choose the amount you would like to give and complete the checkout process.

Can I use a "Gift Certificate - No Name" online and in-person?

Yes, "Gift Certificate - No Name" can be redeemed both online and in-person. When making a purchase online, you can enter the gift certificate code at checkout. For in-person purchases, simply present the gift certificate to the consultant.

Is there an expiration date for "Gift Certificate - No Name"?

No, "Gift Certificate - No Name" does not have an expiration date. However, it is recommended to use it within a reasonable amount of time.

Can I use multiple "Gift Certificate - No Name" for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple "Gift Certificate - No Name" for one purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate at checkout or present them to the consultant for in-person purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaggieH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefkristin
  • Products and Tips
Replies