• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Fund Raiser

In summary, a Gift Certificate Fund Raiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals or organizations can purchase discounted gift certificates to sell at face value as a fundraising tool. The more certificates sold, the more money can be earned, with a recommended profit margin of 20%. The certificates can also be customized with the organization's logo or name for an additional fee. The duration of the fundraiser is flexible, with a recommended promotion period of 2-4 weeks.
Alison
I am looking at doing a FR for the Drama Dept. at my sons school. Someone had mentioned an easy fund raiser where you sell only gift certificates. Then once submitted, they will receive a catalog from PC with thier gift certificate.

This would be great for this organization.

Does anyone have any printed material (flier ot letter) on how to coach the Host and her team?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Alison Sauer

I would like to have this info too. I know I have read about it somewhere here before, but can't seem to find it.

If you have anything that could help with us learning more about this idea, please let us know!

Thanks to everyone!

God Bless,
Dee

:Hi Alison, that sounds like a great idea for a fundraiser! I haven't personally done a fundraiser with only gift certificates, but I have heard of similar fundraisers with other companies. I think the key to coaching the host and their team would be to make sure they understand the benefits of the fundraiser and how it will help the drama department at their school. Maybe you could provide them with some statistics or success stories from other fundraisers to get them excited and motivated. It would also be helpful to provide them with some tips on how to promote the fundraiser, such as utilizing social media, sending out emails to friends and family, and setting up a table at school events. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a Gift Certificate Fund Raiser?

A Gift Certificate Fund Raiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals or organizations can purchase gift certificates to our products and use them as a fundraising tool. It is a simple and easy way to raise money while also providing high-quality kitchen products to your supporters.

2. How does the Gift Certificate Fund Raiser work?

The process is simple. You purchase gift certificates from Pampered Chef at a discounted rate, and then sell them at face value to your supporters. The difference between the discounted rate and the face value is your profit. Your supporters can then use the gift certificates to purchase any Pampered Chef products they want.

3. How much can we earn through the Gift Certificate Fund Raiser?

The amount you can earn through the Gift Certificate Fund Raiser depends on the number of gift certificates you sell and the profit margin you set. The more gift certificates you sell, the more money you can earn for your cause. We recommend setting a profit margin of at least 20% to maximize your earnings.

4. Can we customize the gift certificates with our organization's logo or name?

Yes, you can customize the gift certificates with your organization's logo or name for an additional fee. This adds a personal touch to the fundraising program and can also help with branding and recognition for your organization.

5. How long does the Gift Certificate Fund Raiser last?

The duration of the Gift Certificate Fund Raiser is up to you. You can choose to run it for a specific time frame (e.g. 2 weeks) or make it an ongoing fundraising tool. We recommend promoting the program for at least 2-4 weeks to give your supporters enough time to purchase and use their gift certificates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • koima