• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Booth Prize Drawing: Win a $25 Gift Certificate | Flyer Available

In summary, a Gift Certificate Flyer is a promotional tool that allows you to give the gift of Pampered Chef products to your friends and family. It can be purchased through a consultant or on the website and can be redeemed for a specific dollar amount towards any purchase. The flyer can be used for party orders and can be combined with other flyers for one purchase. However, they are non-refundable and do not expire.
I have a booth on Saturday and the Prize Drawing to be a $25 gift certificate. Does anyone have a flyer?

Thanks!

I don't but here is an extra idea for you. You could offer the winner to double the gift certificate by hosting her own show. I did this at my Vendor Fair but I had a $15 GC and it could be double to $30.

ok, here's a flyer i just made for Mother's Day coming up with gift certificate options.. i don't know if it's what you're looking for but you're welcome to it :)

Attachments

• GIFT CERTIFICATE TYPES.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 916
This is an actual coupon that I have used as dollar amounts or percentages off. In the blank line I always write in a "use by" date. I have a little log that I write in how much and the void date. The little numbers in the top is what I use to track them. I also take down their name and phone but just incase it's not available to me I have the number.

Attachments

• Coupons.doc
    20 KB · Views: 807

1. What is a Gift Certificate Flyer?

A Gift Certificate Flyer is a promotional tool that allows you to give the gift of Pampered Chef products to your friends and family. It is a physical or digital flyer that can be redeemed for a specific dollar amount towards any purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I purchase a Gift Certificate Flyer?

You can purchase a Gift Certificate Flyer through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the desired dollar amount and add it to your cart. You will then have the option to have the flyer emailed to you or to have a physical copy mailed to you or the recipient.

3. Can I use a Gift Certificate Flyer towards a party order?

Yes, you can use a Gift Certificate Flyer towards any purchase, including party orders. Simply provide the flyer to your consultant when placing your order and the amount will be deducted from your total.

4. Are Gift Certificate Flyers refundable?

No, Gift Certificate Flyers are non-refundable. However, they do not expire and can be used towards multiple purchases until the full amount has been redeemed.

5. Can I combine multiple Gift Certificate Flyers for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple Gift Certificate Flyers for one purchase. Simply provide all of the flyers to your consultant when placing your order and the total amount will be deducted from your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aredmond80
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies