• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Flyer

Jan 31, 2006
I have a booth on Saturday and the Prize Drawing to be a $25 gift certificate. Does anyone have a flyer?

Thanks!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I don't but here is an extra idea for you. You could offer the winner to double the gift certificate by hosting her own show. I did this at my Vendor Fair but I had a $15 GC and it could be double to $30.

Mar 2, 2006
ok, here's a flyer i just made for Mother's Day coming up with gift certificate options.. i don't know if it's what you're looking for but you're welcome to it :)

Attachments

• GIFT CERTIFICATE TYPES.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 818

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
This is an actual coupon that I have used as dollar amounts or percentages off. In the blank line I always write in a "use by" date. I have a little log that I write in how much and the void date. The little numbers in the top is what I use to track them. I also take down their name and phone but just incase it's not available to me I have the number.

Attachments

• Coupons.doc
    20 KB · Views: 689