• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates for NC: How Does it Work?

In summary, a good customer of mine wants to buy a gift certificate for her daughter that lives in N.C. I have never done one before so I am not sure how it works. I seen that people make there own gift cert. but if I do that, How would she use it on my website?
rbvernon
Silver Member
A good customer of mine wants to buy a gift certificate for her daughter that lives in N.C. I have never done one before so I am not sure how it works. I seen that people make there own gift cert. but if I do that, How would she use it on my website?

Thanks so much for ya'll help!

If she gets a PC gift certificate she can not use it on your website (you would have already gotten the commission) - those must be used at pc.com or via mail.

If you make your own she could look at the catalog at your website and then contact you to do the order.

I just ordered a Gift Certificate from Home Office to see how the process works. I recommend making your own if it is a gift from you, since if the recipient wants to order more, you won't receive that commission either. For example, you give someone a $25 Gift Certificate you purchased from Home Office. If they see something else they want and the total is $40, you will not receive a commission on the $15 difference (and you will have already received the commission on the $25 you purchased.)

So when she order the gift cert. I place the order on P3, then I give her my own PC Gift cert. made then the daughter just goes on PC.com and orders what she wants or I make my own gift cert. then just hold on to the money when the daughter wants to order I tell her to contact me to place the order?

Sorry Julie we posted at the same time. So I should make my own gift. cert give it to the mom and tell her to tell the daughter to look at my website to see what she wants then contact me with her order. Now b/c she lives in N.C. and if she orders over the gift cert. amount I guess I could ask for a credit card payment. I know some people don't like giving out there credit card info.

You're right, they may not want to do that. One thing you could do is have them view your website, and then send you a money order or check in the mail for the extra. Takes a bit longer, but if they're not willing to give you credit card information, it may be the only way. Viewing your website will also help them feel more comfortable, they could call you directly with their credit card info instead of going through someone. Does anyone else have an idea?

1. How do I purchase a gift certificate for NC?

To purchase a gift certificate for NC, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the amount you would like to purchase and enter the recipient's information.

2. Can I personalize the gift certificate?

Yes, you can personalize the gift certificate with a custom message for the recipient. Simply enter your desired message before completing the purchase.

3. How will the recipient receive the gift certificate?

The recipient will receive the gift certificate via email directly from our website. You can also choose to have the gift certificate mailed to the recipient's physical address for an additional fee.

4. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificate?

Yes, our gift certificates have a one-year expiration date from the date of purchase. This gives the recipient ample time to use their gift certificate on any of our products.

5. Can the gift certificate be used for online purchases and in-person purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases. The recipient can simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout when making an online purchase, or present the physical gift certificate at the time of an in-person purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • lrice
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kjledford