• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Gift Basket Ideas for Fall Craft Shows: Inspiration and Tips

In summary, some popular gift basket ideas for weddings include kitchen essentials, entertaining items, spa-themed baskets, and gourmet food items. At Pampered Chef, you can customize gift baskets for any occasion and include personalized items. Popular themes for gift baskets include movie night, coffee lovers, and baking. If you're on a budget, you can create DIY spa baskets, coffee-themed baskets, game night baskets, or baking-themed baskets.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I will be working several large craft shows this fall and would like to offer gift baskets. I always see them in other booths and I have extra products to use. Does anyone know where there are pictures of gift ideas?

Thanks

I am going to do a basket for one of the local factories for the employee appreciation day. Several of their employees are my hosts... I am using the 8-qt Collapsible Bowl with some rubs, a SB, and a few little items I have extras of...plus a discount certificate and my recipe card/business card in it!

I am doing a Teacher's Appreciation Day at the Staples near me and having TTAs filled with pens, rulers, pencils etc.

Just curious....when giving away products in gift baskets or even cash and carry....how would the warranty work> if someone needed to return or exchange one of the items from the gift basket, how would that be handled????

I have given a gift basket to a charity but I'm talking about selling the gift basket.
I usually won't put something in the basket that requires a warranty like cook books or spatulas. Nothing breakable or with moving parts. If I sell an extra stone at a craft fair, I'll honor the warranty myself and return it myself because I'm the one that origionally bought it.

What are some popular gift basket ideas for weddings?

Some popular gift basket ideas for weddings include kitchen essentials such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, and kitchen gadgets, as well as items for entertaining like cheese boards, wine glasses, and cocktail shakers. Other ideas include spa-themed baskets with bath products and candles, or a basket filled with gourmet food items like chocolates, jams, and artisanal snacks.

Can I customize a gift basket for a specific occasion?

Yes, absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we offer the option to customize gift baskets for any occasion. You can choose from our pre-made baskets or create your own by selecting the products you want to include. We also offer gift wrapping and personalized notes to make your gift extra special.

What are some popular themes for gift baskets?

Some popular themes for gift baskets include movie night baskets with popcorn, candy, and a DVD rental, coffee lovers baskets with different blends, a mug, and biscotti, or a baking-themed basket with cookie cutters, sprinkles, and a cookbook. Other ideas include sports-themed baskets, spa-day baskets, or a basket filled with a variety of international snacks.

Can I include personalized items in a gift basket?

Yes, you can include personalized items in a gift basket. We offer a variety of products that can be personalized, such as cutting boards, aprons, and serving platters. You can also add a personalized touch by including a handwritten note or a custom-made card.

What are some budget-friendly gift basket ideas?

If you're on a budget, don't worry! There are plenty of budget-friendly gift basket ideas. You can create a DIY spa basket with homemade bath salts and sugar scrubs, or a coffee-themed basket with a mug, gourmet coffee, and homemade biscotti. Other ideas include a game night basket with a deck of cards, snacks, and instructions for different card games, or a baking-themed basket with homemade mixes and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nay62
Replies
Views
Admin Greg