• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booths Gift Basket Ideas

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
I will be working several large craft shows this fall and would like to offer gift baskets. I always see them in other booths and I have extra products to use. Does anyone know where there are pictures of gift ideas?

Thanks

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I am going to do a basket for one of the local factories for the employee appreciation day. Several of their employees are my hosts... I am using the 8-qt Collapsible Bowl with some rubs, a SB, and a few little items I have extras of...plus a discount certificate and my recipe card/business card in it!

Fluffy215

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2007
I am doing a Teacher's Appreciation Day at the Staples near me and having TTAs filled with pens, rulers, pencils etc.

pampered2007

Oct 24, 2007
Just curious....when giving away products in gift baskets or even cash and carry....how would the warranty work> if someone needed to return or exchange one of the items from the gift basket, how would that be handled????

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
I have given a gift basket to a charity but I'm talking about selling the gift basket.
I usually won't put something in the basket that requires a warranty like cook books or spatulas. Nothing breakable or with moving parts. If I sell an extra stone at a craft fair, I'll honor the warranty myself and return it myself because I'm the one that origionally bought it.