• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Basket Ideas for a Weight Watchers Open House

In summary, when putting together a weight watchers gift basket, it's important to include healthy and low-calorie food items such as fruits, vegetables, whole grain crackers, and lean protein sources like nuts and jerky. You can also add recipe cards or low-fat cooking ingredients for meal inspiration. Popular weight watchers products that would be great additions to the gift basket include low-calorie snacks, zero-point condiments, and cookbooks or meal planners. To make the gift basket visually appealing, use a mix of colors and textures with the food items and add decorative elements like ribbons or tissue paper. The gift basket can also be personalized for the recipient's dietary needs or preferences, and a recommended budget is $25-$50 for a variety of
vminaudo
Gold Member
Hi,

I will be having a table at my Weight Watcher's center next weekend and they asked my to provide a gift basket. I know what I will make for the demonstration, but I need a Pampered Chef gift basket idea.

The new scale is perfect for w.w. but hesitate to recommend giving one in a gift basket. I would perhaps put a season's best, a gift certificate for a "make it quick, make it healthy" cooking show, and maybe a rub and an itty bitty bevs. If you can do a raffle, then perhaps the scale, but don't give one away.

Maybe do a Quick Stir Pitcher with some tissue paper in it with a current catalog, seasons best or a few "smaller" items like maybe the infuser. In WW they promote drinking more water...so you could say they could add fresh fruit to their water. Hope this helps.

1. What types of food items should be included in a weight watchers gift basket?

In a weight watchers gift basket, it's important to include healthy and low-calorie food options such as fruits, vegetables, whole grain crackers, and lean protein sources like nuts and jerky. You can also include recipe cards or low-fat cooking ingredients to inspire healthy meal ideas.

2. Are there any specific weight watchers products that would be good to include in the gift basket?

Yes, there are several weight watchers products that would be great additions to the gift basket. Some popular options include low-calorie snacks like popcorn or protein bars, zero-point condiments, and weight watchers cookbooks or meal planners.

3. How can I make the gift basket visually appealing while still keeping it weight watchers-friendly?

You can make the gift basket visually appealing by using a variety of colors and textures with the food items. For example, you could include a mix of fresh produce, packaged snacks, and small kitchen gadgets. You can also add some decorative elements like ribbons or tissue paper to make it look more festive.

4. Can I personalize the gift basket for the recipient's specific dietary needs?

Absolutely! If you know the recipient has any dietary restrictions or preferences, you can personalize the gift basket accordingly. For example, if they are vegetarian, you can include more plant-based protein sources. If they are gluten-free, you can make sure all the items in the basket are gluten-free.

5. Is there a recommended budget for a weight watchers gift basket?

The budget for a weight watchers gift basket can vary depending on the items you choose to include. However, a good rule of thumb is to aim for a budget of $25-$50. This will allow you to include a variety of healthy and tasty options without breaking the bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MHPampered
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies