• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I include in a gift bag for new moms at the hospital?

In summary, Trish suggests including a carafe, microfiber towel, quick-stir pitcher, tool turn-about, baker's roller, baker's mat, rectangular platter with handles, Celebrate Plate, disposable gloves, and easy opener in a gift bag for new moms. She also suggests including a coupon for the Chillazane minibowl and a free show for orders of $75 or more.
AmyR
I have the opportunity to put something in a gift bag for new moms given at the hospital. Has anyone done this before and what should I put in it. It is through the local photographer and she thought maybe a $5 gift and then a coupon of some sort. Any ideas would be great!
Amy

I've heard people say Twixit! clips are great for breast milk bags from pumping.

mini whippers for formula or trial size soap or lotion (they'll need to call you for more!)

Bamboo Tongs for picking up dirty diapers to put in trash.
Disposable Gloves for baby-changing.

Discount coupon for:

1) Carafe (keeping formula or breast milk near mom at night)
2) Microfiber Towel for picking up spills quickly and easily
3) Quick-Stir Pitcher for mixing large amounts of formula at one time
4) Tool Turn-About for keeping baby supplies organized.
5) Baker's Roller, for giving Mom and Baby massages
6) Baker's Mat, for a flexible, foldable baby-changing surface.
7) Rectangular Platter with handles, for carrying baby supplies from room to room.
8) Celebrate Plate, to celebrate the baby's upcoming special moments.

Trish
Wave 1 - Chicago Hilton
I teach you how to cook like your favorite restaurant chef.

I agree with Trish! I didn't breastfeed, so the quick-stir saved my life!! I would offer a discounted QSP, or a free one when you host a show!

My sister swears by the carafe! She put water for midnight formula feedings in it. It stayed the perfect temperature all night.

OMG!!! Where were these idea's five years ago????

definately the twixits!! I am a breatsfeeding mom & just the other day while at work i pumped & stored milk in the bag & sealed it well on the way home while the bag was in the zipper part of my breastpump backpack it bust open!!! So get the twixits to help prevent! Oh and coupon for the chillazane minibowl if they dont have access to a fridge at work you could store milk back in that!!!

Coupons are great!Coupons are a great way to get your name out there and to offer moms an incentive for ordering from you.
Maybe you could offer something like this:
Free shipping for orders of $75 or more plus you get a FREE PC product in August! (The guest special!) Expires 8-31-06
Free PC Cooking show! I buy the ingredients you invite your family and friends for a fun cooking show! Expires 12-31-06
Include a list of items perfect for new moms.

Bamboo Tongs – Works great to remove toast from the toaster or nipples/bottles from boiling water
Food Chopper - perfect for changing "big people" food to toddler and baby food. Cuts your toddler's food into bite-size pieces. It is better and faster than a knife and you can cut right on the high chair tray.
Kitchen Spritzer - When loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails!
Mini Whipper - to mix formula or chocolate milk
Quick Stir Pitcher - also to mix formula in bigger batches or a much needed drink to keep you going
Suds Pump - For a quick hand wash between diaper changes, washing off faces, etc. Use one for hand soap and one for baby bath!
Tool Turn-About - A great way to sort and organize baby paraphernalia for bath and diaper changing including washcloths, nail clippers, bulb syringe, diaper rash cream, etc...
Easy Opener – an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars
Large or Small Micro Cooker - Perfect to steam veggies for baby food or to get you a quick meal in the micro
:D
Debbie

Those are some very creative ideas!!! But I like them!!!

I went to a baby fair in April with all my preggo friends (We got a new hospital and I wanted to go on the tour) and there were probably 50 booths, NONE OF THEM PC!! I was so steemed! It is a four hour fair that I could do myself! I am going to call whoever is in charge soon so I don't miss the boat, but I don't know who to call! Birthing center? Hospital front desk and just ask who to talk to? I really want to put these ideas to work!

This is a flyer from this site a few years ago - it has some good ideas - needs tweeking because a few items are discontinued or some new ones could be added - but it is a start! Add your info and change the wording on the paragraph at the bottom to offer $5 off an order or a Free Show. Clip a twix-it to the corner - would that work? do they clip on paper? Just an idea......

OK - I tried clipping them to the edge of the flyer and it works great....however that can get expensive. We have 8-10 babies born at our hospital everyday. Why not just the flyer......

Attachments

• baby stuff.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
I recently did this at my hospital that I work at. I donated prep bowls and put on each one a sticker that said "The Perfect Bowl for your Perfect Baby" and then my contact information. i thought it was perfect for holding cereal and cheerios when they get to that age. A lot of people get gifts they can use right now but they also will need stuff when baby is a toddler. I mentioned this at a show where 3 of the women were pregnant and they all mentioned that they hoped they delivered before the bowls ran out. I think I donated 9 sets, which of course, I got for free cuz I hosted my own show to get them. I haven't got any leads or anything from them yet, but we'll see!

What is included in the "Gift Bag for New Moms"?

The "Gift Bag for New Moms" includes a variety of useful and practical kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a mini spatula, serving tongs, measuring cups, and a cookbook specifically geared towards new moms. It also includes some treats and pampering items, such as tea, chocolate, and a scented candle.

How can I purchase a "Gift Bag for New Moms"?

You can purchase a "Gift Bag for New Moms" through our website or by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.

Is the "Gift Bag for New Moms" customizable?

Yes, the "Gift Bag for New Moms" can be customized to fit the needs and preferences of the new mom. You can choose specific kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as treats and pampering items, to create a personalized gift bag.

Can I add a personal message or note to the "Gift Bag for New Moms"?

Yes, you can add a personal message or note to the "Gift Bag for New Moms" for an additional fee. This can be a great way to make the gift bag even more special and meaningful for the new mom.

Can the "Gift Bag for New Moms" be shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, the "Gift Bag for New Moms" can be shipped directly to the recipient, making it a convenient and thoughtful gift option. Just make sure to provide the correct shipping address at checkout and add a note if you want to include a personal message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
chefmoseley