• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for Conference: Director Debut and Team Experiences

In summary, Becky and her friends are extremely excited for the upcoming Conference. Becky will be walking as a director and attending various events on Monday. She is constantly checking the agenda and can't contain her excitement. She is also happy for her team members who will be experiencing Conference for the first time. Others in the conversation are also excited for Becky and wish they could attend as well. Becky received a call from her SED inviting her to sit in reserved seating during the first general session to see the new products being revealed. Everyone is looking forward to seeing each other at Conference and cheering on those who will be walking as directors.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I've been to Conference numerous times, but can't remember a time when I've been this giddy about going!
I'm so excited about FINALLY walking as a director (don't think I could have handled another year without that red ribbon!) and getting to go to all of the Director Events on Monday!
I keep checking the agenda to see what I'll be doing. I'm being so silly, but at the same time can't seem to keep it from bubbling out!

I'm also so excited for my team members who are going, and for everything that they will be experiencing = some for the first time!

I'm excited, too, Becky. I'm not walking as director, but I'm a Team Leader this year. Yay! I think for me part of the excitement is to see everyone together. I'm really looking forward to the MNG.

I'm not walking either but I'm giddy just about going! I love conference and love getting away for a while!

I am super excited to see how the joint conference will play out and be able to spend time just for me. Also to enjoy my cluster and meet new people!!

So excited for you Becky!!!! I Was hoping I would have a red ribbon too but happy that I am still team leader and have one of my team members (and bestest friends) going with me!

I am very excited too. Last year I spent all my time with my cluster and any free time on the phone because I did not prepare so well for my July shows so I was doing coaching calls from Conference. This year I am much more prepared and will only be making those calls if I receive a call first and I plan to try and talk to people outside my cluster more. I do however plan to try and book a few shows on my way home from conference since I wont be driving since it seems there is a booking blitz that day according to the July CN.

I'm giddy for you! I wish I could go!

leftymac said:

So do I, Keith. We will miss you!

Becky, I too am giddy for you and because of you!! You have no idea how excited I am about yelling for you and Laurie! I'm even thinking of sitting away from my cluster during recognition, so they don't think I'm crazy (well, more than usual, anyway).

leftymac said:

pampchefsarah said:
So do I, Keith. We will miss you!

Becky, I too am giddy for you and because of you!! You have no idea how excited I am about yelling for you and Laurie! I'm even thinking of sitting away from my cluster during recognition, so they don't think I'm crazy (well, more than usual, anyway).

I love you guys!

And it just keeps getting better! I got a call this morning from my SED (that's the top of my upline!) inviting me to sit in her reserved seating for the first general session! She told me that's when all of the new products are going to be revealed, and I'll have a front row seat! SO EXCITED!

ChefBeckyD said:
I love you guys!

And it just keeps getting better! I got a call this morning from my SED (that's the top of my upline!) inviting me to sit in her reserved seating for the first general session! She told me that's when all of the new products are going to be revealed, and I'll have a front row seat! SO EXCITED!

Oooh you're so fancy now! Congrats!

ChefBeckyD said:

That is SOOOO exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
I wish I was going too, I would definitely be cheering you one!!!
WOOT!!!

Oh Becky... walking as a Director is gonna just blow you away!!! I'm excited for every aspect of NC this year and especially for each of you that walks!!!!!! The New Director Walk is my very favorite part of every conference and became an even more special event when I got to do it and realized how truly amazing it is. BE GIDDY! BE EXCITED!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!! I cannot WAIT to see everyone!!!!!!!!!

Becky: Your first line reminded me of the song from last years conference. When do you walk? I will cheer for you! I just got my invite for reserved seating for a recognition session so maybe I will be up close to cheer you on.

Bubble away, honey- you have earned it!!

What is "Giddy About Conference!"?

"Giddy About Conference!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a 3-day conference filled with workshops, trainings, and networking opportunities to help consultants grow their business.

When and where is "Giddy About Conference!" taking place?

This year's "Giddy About Conference!" will be held from July 15-17 in Nashville, Tennessee. The exact location and schedule will be provided closer to the event date.

Who can attend "Giddy About Conference!"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can attend "Giddy About Conference!" However, space is limited and tickets must be purchased in advance.

What is the cost to attend "Giddy About Conference!"?

The cost to attend "Giddy About Conference!" is $199 per person. This includes all workshops, trainings, meals, and event materials. Travel and accommodations are not included.

What can I expect to gain from attending "Giddy About Conference!"?

"Giddy About Conference!" offers a variety of workshops and trainings to help consultants improve their business skills, learn about new products, and network with other consultants. It is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and inspiration to take your business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dianevill