• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for making perfect Giant Rocky Road Cookies?

In summary, if you are experiencing issues with your Giant Rocky Road Cookies being dry and crumbly, try using room temperature butter and pressing the toppings and marshmallows into the dough before baking. Alternatively, using mini marshmallows may also help with adherence. Happy baking!
babywings76
Gold Member
OOPS! I mean Giant Rocky ROAD Cookies! :DI just made these today. I thought they were kind of dry and crumbly. I liked the idea of them, but not sure if I'd do them again. They looked pretty good. The nuts and chocolate that you put on the top don't really sink into the cookies very easily. The marshmallows also didn't adhere very well to them when I put them on. I tried putting them where ever I had some melted chocolate showing so they could stick. I followed the recipe, so I'm wondering what I could do different next time, or what I might have done wrong that I'm not realizing.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Amanda - you just gave me a great laugh! All I saw was Giant Rocky Mountain and my mind went to oysters!

:yuck: You will NEVER see me post about a recipe w/ oysters! :DYes, I'm a dork and messed up the name. :rolleyes: :blushing: That's what I get for writing it without the recipe right in front of my face. I must be sleep deprived or something. :D (Why can't we edit the title's of our own thread!)

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
Amanda - you just gave me a great laugh! All I saw was Giant Rocky Mountain and my mind went to oysters!
LOL!! That's what I thought too!! I thought you were giving it a new updated name!But I'm glad it was the cookie instead! ;)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Giant Rocky Road Cookies didn't turn out as expected. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some tips that might help you with your next batch.Firstly, make sure to use room temperature butter in the recipe. This will help the cookies hold together better and prevent them from becoming too dry or crumbly.Also, when adding the nuts and chocolate on top, try pressing them gently into the cookie dough before baking. This will help the toppings adhere better and not just sit on top.For the marshmallows, you can try gently pressing them into the cookies as well before baking. Alternatively, you can also try using mini marshmallows instead of regular sized ones, as they tend to stick better.I hope these tips help and that your next batch of Giant Rocky Road Cookies turns out deliciously! Happy baking!

What are the ingredients in Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies?

The ingredients in Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies include flour, oats, brown sugar, white sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts.

How do I store Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies?

Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature. They can also be frozen for longer storage.

Can I make Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies without nuts?

Yes, you can omit the chopped walnuts in Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies or substitute them with another type of nut or dried fruit.

How many cookies does one batch of Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies make?

One batch of Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies typically makes 2 dozen large cookies or 4 dozen smaller cookies.

Can I use a different type of chocolate in Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate in Giant Rocky Mountain Cookies, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. You can also use chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies