1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Giant Pizza Cookie

1. chefmama

chefmama Guest

I am going to be making this and wanted to know if I needed to use Parchment Paper so the cookie doesn't ooze over the sides of the round stone. The recipe doens't say I need to, but I just want to make sure first, before I ruin an oven!

Thanks. :)

Nov 16, 2005
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Nope

Jessica,

For cookies, you do not need to use parchment paper. Just make sure you do not roll the cookie dough all the way to the edge of the stone. I usually leave about 1 1/2 inches or so. You do use parchment paper for brownie pizzas. Another tip: let the cookie cool for about 5 minutes and then release the cookie using the serrated bread knife! This will help the cookie to come off better. Even with my well seasoned stones, if I forget to do this...it sticks as it cools on the stone!

Hope this helps!

Nov 16, 2005
  3. chefmama

chefmama Guest

You are quick!

Thanks for the info...

It sounds so yummy...

:)

Nov 16, 2005
  4. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Parchment paper

I made the Taffy Apple Pizza this weekend for a show and I used the parchment paper. Worked just fine plus it's a way to show the parchment paper. Nothing stuck to the stone and it was easy to slide off and leave for the host! You could do either.

Nov 16, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted