• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Tell Us About Your Experience as a PC Consultant?

In summary, the speaker has been on CS for 1 1/2 years and is a PC consultant. They have been a consultant for 1 1/2 years and were asked by a consultant to join PC. They were asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. It took them 14 years after their first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a consultant. Their goals for 2008 are to continue building their business, focusing on customer service, and recruiting new consultants.
Gottcha my GF Lace - totally keep me up - cookies or no cookies -

LOL

Off to slumber land - I have like a nail appt in the am - LOL

Nail appt....you really are pampered;)
I just gotta get up early to clean my office:rolleyes:

(sorry for the highjack Janet...you knew it would happen, LOL!)
back to getting to know each other...

Ok I'll get us back on track...

1. Length of time on CS. 5 months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 5 months
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No, I didn't give her a chance before I started asking all the questions!!
5. How many times were you asked? none
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Had a party about 8 years ago, but had a full time job then.
7. Goals for 2008. Bust out of my shell and start recruiting!! My first is staring at the hook right now!!

Last edited:
1. 1 year 1 week
2. Yes, PC consultant
3. 4 -1/2 years
4. asked by a director
5. once
6. after my party had 30 people and 6 bookings. I was sold
7. Recruit 2 or more.

1. Length of time on CS.
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?
5. How many times were you asked?
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?
7. Goals for 2008.

1. Length of time on CS. per day? LOL! Since 1-24-07 (TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE Having FUN!!!)2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC DIRECTOR
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Joined 11'98 so almost 10 years!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? YEP!
5. How many times were you asked? once but went through 3 agreements before I got it right! :)6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? went to a show (I think my 2nd one), booked one myself for October and signed several weeks later in November.7. Goals for 2008. EARN LEVEL 3 TRIP is my goal but I'll be happy with Level 2 too! Recruit at least 4-6 more consultants by the end of the year. Qualify a total of 10 by the end of December. TPC would be GREAT!!!

1. Length of time on CS. 3 years
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?consultant (director)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.4 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope!
5. How many times were you asked? had yearly shows with my recruiter, but never talked about the opp until I asked her.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?about 4-5 years
7. Goals for 2008.Healthy BABY! (EDD 12-26) and keep my directorship and business on track.

1. Length of time on CS - 5 MONTHS?
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? FD
3. Length of time as a PC consultant - 4 years- November
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Yes
5. How many times were you asked? Twice by another consultant who never gave me a reason why it was important for ME to join PC. My current Director didn't asked- her husband told mine that with 6 bookings from my show, I should be doing PC.6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 2 months
7. Goals for 2008. After attending National Conference 2008, my goal is to promote to Director by October 2008!

1. Length of time on CS. I think 3 or 4 months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.almost 5 months exactly
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?NO. I looked hight and low for a consultant to try to sign with and after a month or two I gave up and contacted HO directly. Thankfully, they forwarded my info to Barb Duke, so it all worked out
5. How many times were you asked? 0 :( I feel so unwanted! (teheheh)
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I went to a party back in 2000 or so. I was only 18 or 19, didn't even think about being a consultant. (and back then I probably would have been horrible at it!)
7. Goals for 2008.- Right now with graduation and everything being crazy I'm just trying to not go inactive. Ideally by the end of the year I'll be consistently having 3 or 4 shows a month

1. Length of time on CS. Mar/April 07
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Director since 6/07 :)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Since Mar 2006- 2yrs 4 mos
5. How many times were you asked? every show I hosted
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 10 years
7. Goals for 2008 Make PC my FT job / Earn Mexico :)

1. Length of time on CS - Spring 2006
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Director
3. Length of time as a PC consultant - spring 2006
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No
5. How many times were you asked? Never. I hosted a show in 2005 and did not like my consultant, I requested info from HO in may 2005 and joined the next spring. ( I always bust my AD, after she mailed the packet and called once she never followed up for 9 month's, then I called her!)
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Not asked, but after info about 9 month's
7. Goals for 2008. Keep the momentum going. TPC in Recruiting ( my favorite part of my job ( I love my team!) Earn Mexico :) Make this a consistent viable business!

Thank you Janet for doing this. Jean Jonas said to me that she used to recruit 200 a year when she was in Direct Sales and wondered why our bar of excellence is 15. I guess because we don't ask!! More confirmation in this thread that I am offering oppourtunity and not being pushy!!!
Congrats on all of you looking to promote! You will be SO HAPPY THAT YOU DID!!! I am rooting for ya all!:D

1. Length of time on CS. about a month, but lurked until it wouldn't let me anymore, and it was killing me to not see files. :rolleyes:
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Future Director
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Since Oct 07
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Asked, but only after I became unemployed.
5. How many times were you asked? maybe once at my show 5 years ago, and then again in Sept 07.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 4 years, but it never crossed my mind in those 4 years.
7. Goals for 2008. Be a director by Oct 1st, pick up the phone every day, and try to balance PC and keeping a clean house -- I seem to be addicted to this site :blushing:

1. Length of time on CS. - Jan 08
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? - Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. - Sept 07
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? - Yes
5. How many times were you asked? - 100's
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? - 5 yrs
7. Goals for 2008. - TO GET OUT OF DEBT!

1. Length of time on CS. I signed up here about 4 years ago, but never really "joined in". I wanted to get back on about a year ago to see some files, so I finally joined in the fun and I'm so glad I did! (end of June, 07)
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? I've been a consultant for 5 years - and I've been a FD for about 3 of those 5 years.
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 5 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Yes, but I didn't sign under her. I signed under a friend who had just started her business and asked me to host her first party. I told her I had been thinking about being a consultant, too, and decided to join along with her.
5. How many times were you asked? Probably 3 or 4
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? About 7 years! (why did I wait so long??)
7. Goals for 2008. Achieve Level I of the incentive and keep my team motivated!

1. Length of time on CS. 2 months
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. July 08
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? NO and shocked that there are so many of us!
5. How many times were you asked? see above question
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?
I've loved PC for years and had many products thats why I emailed HO for a name of a director here. I have a very long story as to why I wanted to do this. I'd have to write a book to explain. Lets just say it involves a boyfriend and his psychotic mother who lived in a new house for 3 years and has never turned on the oven ONCE!!!! I was a prisoner there for 13 weeks!
7. Goals for 2008.
I would love to do 2 shows a week!

1. Length of time on CS. 2 months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? I will sign up August 15th!
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. See 2.
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No
5. How many times were you asked? None
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I've been buying PC products off and on for over 10 years. I was never able to go to a show until last year. I was never asked by any of the consultants I was ordering from. I always placed my order through the host and never heard from the consultant. Granted, they were outside orders, but shouldn't I have been contacted, too? I wanted to go to those shows, I legitimately couldn't go. I wasn't just ordering to help the host, I love the product.
7. Goals for 2008. Qualify in the first 30 days. Consistently hold 2 shows per week. Go to convention in 2009. Meet some of the wonderful people on this site!

7. Goals for 2008. Qualify in the first 30 days. Consistently hold 2 shows per week. Go to convention in 2009. Meet some of the wonderful people on this site![/QUOTE]

Oops!

1. Length of time on CS.
7. Goals for 2008.

1. 4 months
2. consultant
3. a little over a year
4. No I approached my consultant
5. Once but years ago
6. 10 years
7. I already made one by getting my $15,000 in career sales. My next is to make at least level one.

1. Length of time on CS. over 2 years
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Future Directory
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.almost 3 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?I was never really asked, listened to the general I love what I do. I had several FRIENDS that were consultants
5. How many times were you asked? not really
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I first started using PC in 2000 but was doing other home based businesses at the time and not having much luck selling so I didn't even want to add PC to my life. I did finally sign in 2005 after Hurricane Katrina mostly as a way to restock my kitchen while we were evacuated
7. Goals for 2008. Make Director, Get shows on my schedule

1. Length of time on CS. I joined CS on 10-21-2007
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? I am a PC consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. almost 1 year
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No- I was pursued by a director5. How many times were you asked? No- I was never really asked- I was stalked... LOL
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I waited almost 1 year before signing-
7. Goals for 2008. My goals are to get through the year and wait to see when and where we'll be moving before I make any goals other than to advance to Director.

So, we always have a lot of old-timers and a lot of newbies...let's get to know each other more and learn something about PC consultants that can maybe help your mindset for recruiting...

1. Length of time on CS....er, a few years...I don't remember.
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. almost 5yrs
5. How many times were you asked? repeatedly for 4 years
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 4 years
7. Goals for 2008.
Promote two directors so I promote to AD by next July
Become a better coach to my team
Keep my show average up
Achieve the level 4 trip again
TPC in more than one category

PamperedDor said:
1. Length of time on CS. about 6 months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC future director
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.2 1/2 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?yes
5. How many times were you asked?Just once
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?Asked in Oct 05, signed in Nov 05 , and started Jan 06
7. Goals for 2008. Well, to either continue and grow my business or pack it in. I am at that point where I am just not sure. Need inspiration or a nice kick in the butt!

I'll kick you butt if you quit... how's that for inspiration? :D

Don't make me come over there to NY and open up a can of Minnesota Nice on your east coast yuppie toosh!

(how am I doin' so far, Dor?) :) LOL

janetupnorth said:
:sing:Getting to know you...:sing:

1. Length of time on CS.
7. Goals for 2008.

1. 2 1/2 years about
2. A Future Director
3. 5 1/2 years
4. Many times by my Director...invited more then asked
5. I couldn't count...she stuck with me for almost 3 years...
6. 8 years...my momma hosted the first show I went to and told me I would rock at it but I didn't listen to her.
7. Be more consistent in all I do pertaining to my business-recruit, host coach...have a well rounded business.QUOTE]

1. Length of time on CS. Dec 2007
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant(almost director, waiting on one to qualify)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 3 1/2 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? I don't remember, I marked maybe on a door prize slip and my now director called me the next day to follow up
5. How many times were you asked? My director followed up and walked me thru the sign up.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 1 month
7. Goals for 2008. I have moved my business forward this year! I will be a director as soon as my last recruit qualifies and this has been a goal I have worked long and hard for! I am on track for earning the trip to Paris. Monthly goals include 8-12 shows a month, 1-2 recruits a month and doing customer care calls consistantly, and building my team while maintaining my show schedule. Its been a great year so far! Now I just have to remember not to drive my family crazy.

Kitchen Diva said:
I'll kick you butt if you quit... how's that for inspiration? :D

Don't make me come over there to NY and open up a can of Minnesota Nice on your east coast yuppie toosh!

(how am I doin' so far, Dor?) :) LOL

Well - NOW if that ain't inspiration!????...... LOL! Thanks for encourangement (or is that a threat?) LOL!

1. Length of time on CS. 1.5 years
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 7 years (2 in september since I reactivated)
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? First time yes, second time I contacted my director:)
5. How many times were you asked? 1
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Right away. I love to cook!
7. Goals for 2008. one show a week and 2 recruits by end of December

3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 5 months
5. How many times were you asked? once, by the same consultant I signed with
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? about 1 week.... it was just what I needed
7. Goals for 2008. Have one recruit and continue selling our great products.

1. Length of time on CS. 2 weeks
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. since November 07
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Technically no. My daughter was asked and since she already did "Close To My Heart" scrapbooking/stamping/cardmaking, she didn't want a 2nd home-based business. My DD & SIL love PC so we decided it would be good for me to do!
5. How many times were you asked? not
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Several years after my DD got her large round stone for a wedding present in July 05
7. Goals for 2008. Kick up my business to 4-10 shows per month so I don't have to keep hunting a 40-hour office job so I can spend more time with my precious grandson and soon to be born granddaughter!

1. Length of time on CS. A little over a year.
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. over 7.5 years, but just over 1 this time around
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? both times I approached the consultant
5. How many times were you asked?NA
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? NA
7. Goals for 2008. Right now I'd like to reach level 1, earn all of next season's new products for free during sell a thon month and have 5 recruits by year end

1. Length of time on CS. 1 month
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 8 months
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No, I approached her.
5. How many times were you asked? N/A
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? N/A
7. Goals for 2008. Promote to Future Director, attend National '09, create a consistent income!

2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Proud PC Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 9 months
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? yes
5. How many times were you asked? several
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 4 years
7. Goals for 2008. Build a consistent income and AWESOME team.

1. Length of time on CS. feb 07
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. feb 07
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? no
5. How many times were you asked? 0
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? attended first show in 2000, so it took 7 years
7. Goals for 2008.become a coach to my team. recruit, recruit, recruit

1. Length of time on CS. May 2005 - 3 years
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Almost 5 1/2 years....I signed in March of 2003.
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Pretty much. I hosted a show and started asking my consultant a bunch of red flag questions. Then I asked about 9 million MORE questions before I joined.
5. How many times were you asked? Just once, after I asked tons of questions.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? About a week after I hosted my show.
7. Goals for 2008.
**Go to PARIS!!!
**Build my team by 12-15 people. So far I've added 9 in 2008.....
**Help all of my new consultants qualify.
**Make TPC in Sales and Recruiting for 2008-2009

Last edited:
1. Length of time on CS. Sept. 2006
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant, but inactive
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. A little over two years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope. Despite having been to dozens of shows and showing obvious enthusiasm about the products. I think my age was why I was never asked, I signed at 19.
5. How many times were you asked? Never
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Years. I've always been the cook in my family, my mom hates to cook, so I used to make her host shows when I was a kid so that I could use her free product. But I never thought it was possible for someone young to be a consultant. A friend signed when I was 19, and I approached her. Don't count out the college kids!
7. Goals for 2008.
Determining where PC fits in my life. I'm inactive and thought about leaving for good, but something keeps me here, and I have to figure out why that is, and what I want out of my PC business.

2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Yes
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 1 month
5. How many times were you asked? at least 6
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 3 years
7. Goals for 2008. Get this off the ground and start holding at least 4 cookings shows a month by December

Great thread!!1. Length of time on CS. since Feb. 2007
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC Future Director :D
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 1.5 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Yeah, I was invited to a show as an afterthought from a friend who didn't think I'd want to come. I told her I was actually thinking about doing "something like this" and she told on me! My director then approached me during the show.
5. How many times were you asked? once
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? First PC show was with my sister who tested the business for 4 shows and quit - I was going to sign under her - it was a year later that I was invited to the next show. I didn't sign right away though - I first searched everything I could find online about how people felt about the company, the products, the business. Then I signed. :D
7. Goals for 2008. Promote to Director; Support my team.

1. Length of time on CS.Just a few weeks!
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.September will be one year!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?Nope...I asked her!
5. How many times were you asked?Never!
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?15 YEARS! No one ever asked!!!
7. Goals for 2008 Become a Director by December! And up my shows from 2 a month to 2 a week!

3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 1 month--just qualified! woohoo!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope, I asked.
5. How many times were you asked? none
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 2 weeks! I attended my first PC show and asked a bunch of red flag questions and signed up right after!
7. Goals for 2008. Promote to director by NC 2009! Have a consistant show schedule!

1. Length of time on CS. 2 months +
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 2+ months......still in my 90 days
5. How many times were you asked? Once by her
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Known of PC for years! Cousin was a consultant but never asked me. Went to a bridal shower and was asked. Wanted to join right away but couldn't due to personal issues but signed 4 months later
7. Goals for 2008: Promote to director by NC 2009! I wanna walk! Have a consistant show schedule!

I love this thread idea!

1. Length of time on CS. -About 4 months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? -PC Consultant :chef:
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. -13 days :blushing:
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? -Many times
5. How many times were you asked? Over the course of 8 years about 20 ;)
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? - 8 years, give or take a bit
7. Goals for 2008. -Have fun! :balloon: Get lots of PC Dollars :love: Go to conference :cool:

1. Length of time on CS. 2 years

3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 2 years

4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope. I was a home office lead

5. How many times were you asked? 0

6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? went to 1st PC show in 2001. Had a PC show in 2001. Nothing else until 2006 when I went online & signed!

7. Goals for 2008. Earn Miami trip. Recruit 10. 8 shows/month

1. Length of time on CS.
6ish months?

consultant

almost a year

yes

3 or 4

about a year

7. Goals for 2008.
more shows per month

1. Length of time on CS. <2months2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant3. Length of time as a PC consultant. <2months
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Advanced Director
5. How many times were you asked? 2 times
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I knew then, but physically not able. Went to a new Dr and now am able to walk much better.
7. Goals for 2008. Get to 6-8 shows a month

1. Length of time on CS. about 6 months

3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 7 months

5. How many times were you asked? 6 times (every year at my yearly show)

6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 6 years

7. Goals for 2008. become FD by Sept 30 (one down, one to go), Director by Dec 1, have at least 4 live cooking shows per month (6 total w/ catty's)

Bump for some newbies...

1. Length of time on CS?

Just a week or so.

consultant

Less than a month; I'm a true newb!

yes

Hmmm...just once I think.

After I was first asked...about a month.

7. Goals for 2008.
Just to get my business started!!

Let's see if I can think of anything else to share about me...I live in Sun Prairie, WI (a suburb of Madison.) I've been married to my husband Ryan since June 19, 2004. We have no kids, but we have 2 Siamese cats and a lovely hedgehog (see avatar.) I enjoy reading, drawing, but most of all sleeping. I work for county government. I'm a Unitarian Universalist. I can be a bit of a pistol, but I really am a good listener and enjoy great conversation. I am already very happy with the valuable info I have learned from this site and can't wait to get to know everyone. Any questions, feel free to ask :)

I'll interject with a hedgehog picture for you:
janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture894-gus-gus.jpg

janetupnorth said:
I'll interject with a hedgehog picture for you:

janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture894-gus-gus.jpg

So cute!!! :)

Hathery said:
So cute!!! :)

That's Gus Gus - he died of "old" age since that picture.

janetupnorth said:
That's Gus Gus - he died of "old" age since that picture.

So you had a hedgie, too?

Hathery said:
So you had a hedgie, too?

Actually he was camp's hedgie, but spent time at our house - the kids loved him. Unfortunately they don't live too long. :( But they are fun pets. We have 2 dogs, a cat and 4 koi so we don't dare get another pet.

<h2>1. Length of time on CS.</h2><p>1 1/2 years.</p><h2>2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?</h2><p>Yes, I am a PC consultant.</p><h2>3. Length of time as a PC consultant.</h2><p>I have been a PC consultant for 1 1/2 years now.</p><h2>4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?</h2><p>Yes, I was asked by a consultant to join PC.</p><h2>5. How many times were you asked?</h2><p>I have been asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. I attended and hosted many shows where no one asked.</p><h2>6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you became a consultant?</h2><p>It took me 14 years after my first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a PC consultant.</p><h2>7. Goals for 2008.</h2><p>My goals for 2008 are to continue gradually building my business and focusing on customer service, while also actively recruiting new consultants.</p>

1. Length of time on CS.

1 1/2 years.

Yes, I am a PC consultant.

I have been a PC consultant for 1 1/2 years now.

Yes, I was asked by a consultant to join PC.

I have been asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. I attended and hosted many shows where no one asked.

6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you became a consultant?

It took me 14 years after my first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a PC consultant.

7. Goals for 2008.

My goals for 2008 are to continue gradually building my business and focusing on customer service, while also actively recruiting new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Dingess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • evvy