• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Tell Us About Your Experience as a PC Consultant?

In summary, the speaker has been on CS for 1 1/2 years and is a PC consultant. They have been a consultant for 1 1/2 years and were asked by a consultant to join PC. They were asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. It took them 14 years after their first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a consultant. Their goals for 2008 are to continue building their business, focusing on customer service, and recruiting new consultants.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
:sing:Getting to know you...:sing:So, we always have a lot of old-timers and a lot of newbies...let's get to know each other more and learn something about PC consultants that can maybe help your mindset for recruiting...1. Length of time on CS.
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?
5. How many times were you asked?
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?
7. Goals for 2008.1. 1 1/2 years.
2. Yes
3. 1 1/2 years
4. Yes
5. At least 10 by various ones, not consistently though - I attended and hosted MANY shows where no one asked.
6. 14 years after my first show, 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity and considering it.
7. Continue building my business gradually and focusing on customer service (I don't leave out recruiting though either).

1. Length of time on CS.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?
7. Goals for 2008.

1. little over a month
2. PC consultant
3. 5 months.
4. yup.
5. 4 times by the same consultant. Scared her when I did say yes.
6. 1 year
7. make DIR by next NC! continued growth in my business and customer support.

1. Length of time on CS. Since January of 2006...had to go look that up!!
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 5 year anniversary will be this Sept!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope. I am one of the .00005% that approached the consultant myself!
5. How many times were you asked? never
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? took me about six months of going back and forth asking questions before I actually did it!
7. Goals for 2008. To have a healthy baby WITHOUT going inactive or even using any of my leave time!! Long term goal: to become a director and above

1. Length of time on CS. 3 years
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? I'm a real consultant!:D
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 5 1/2 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope - never asked!
5. How many times were you asked? see question # 4!
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?First heard of PC in the mid 90's.....didn't join until December 2002
7. Goals for 2008. Promote to Director, Earn the Miami Trip!

1. Length of time on CS. 4 Months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Proud consultant :chef:
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 5 Months
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No I just knew it was for me :love:
5. How many times were you asked? :love:
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 2 Days
7. Goals for 2008.Promote to Director and make it to Colorado

1. Length of time on CS. Since Nov 2007
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Oct 2007
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No
5. How many times were you asked? None
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I knew about PC since late 90's
7. Goals for 2008. To build up my business so I can go full time in 2009!!

1. Length of time on CS. about 2 1/2 years I think
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 7 years in Nov!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? yes, at my first show
5. How many times were you asked? once
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? about one month
7. Goals for 2008. promote to director & earn the Miami Beach trip!

(fun idea Janet!)

lacychef said:
1. Length of time on CS. about 2 1/2 years I think
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 7 years in Nov!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? yes, at my first show
5. How many times were you asked? once
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? about one month
7. Goals for 2008. promote to director & earn the Miami Beach trip!

(fun idea Janet!)

YEA Lacy! We have the same goal for this year!:thumbup:

OK Becky....let's do it:thumbup: I'd love to meet you in Miami---if I don't meet you first in Denver!:)

1. Length of time on CS. since January '08
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Proud Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. I signed February '07
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope
5. How many times were you asked? Wasn't asked...my husband is the one who talked me into signing, but I did have a consultant, but she wanted to get out and quit PC after I signed
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I became aware of PC in mid-90's, started going to shows around late 90's and signed in '07
7. Goals for 2008 Really work on my host coaching, increase sales, increase show number, eventually promote to director

Ok already, LOOK HOW MANY CONSULTANTS WERE NEVER ASKED?!?!?!So, we either haven't asked everyone or haven't gone out to find the people looking for us.

1. Length of time on CS. Jan 05
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?Real Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.almost 4 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?Yes - my director
5. How many times were you asked?heard her little "come join us" at a show, checked maybe on the survey slip, she called the next night and I joined
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Attended my first show a few years before I joined but was never asked until my director did (see question #5)
7. Goals for 2008. Steady show schedule - which will lead to bigger goals in 2009.

janetupnorth said:
Ok already, LOOK HOW MANY CONSULTANTS WERE NEVER ASKED?!?!?!

So, we either haven't asked everyone or haven't gone out to find the people looking for us.

Isn't that funny? I would have said no every time if I had been asked. It took me reading the material, and wanting the incentive, and thinking that if my friend could do this (I was hosting a show for a friend who had just started w/ PC) then so could I.....and my initial plan was to do 6 shows and be done!

1. Length of time on CS. Since Jan 2008
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant (finally!)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 7 weeks
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Yes
5. How many times were you asked? 2 - saw her at 2 shows, one year apart
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? About 18mnths. Was preg with #3, wanted to wait until kids were older to try it.
7. Goals for 2008. Get shows with non-friends/family!! Have 2 -4 shows a month, earn $3k in Nov SAT, Recruit at least 1, but 2 or 3 would be nice (I'd love to make FD, especially with the current promo). Meet ChefBeckyD in real life!! :) Actually, there are LOTS of you I'd like to meet, but she is the one I actually have a chance of doing so with! (Although Kelly isn't so far away from me, and Jean is pretty close to Becky... Hmmm...)

AnnieBee said:
1. Length of time on CS. Since Jan 2008
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant (finally!)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 7 weeks
5. How many times were you asked? 2 - saw her at 2 shows, one year apart
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? About 18mnths. Was preg with #3, wanted to wait until kids were older to try it.
7. Goals for 2008. Get shows with non-friends/family!! Have 2 -4 shows a month, earn $3k in Nov SAT, Recruit at least 1, but 2 or 3 would be nice (I'd love to make FD, especially with the current promo). Meet ChefBeckyD in real life!! :) Actually, there are LOTS of you I'd like to meet, but she is the one I actually have a chance of doing so with! (Although Kelly isn't so far away from me, and Jean is pretty close to Becky... Hmmm...)

I know! You are within a couple miles of me when you come visit family!

JAE is over here too...in Holland.

1. Length of time on CS.- Since Sept-2005
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Future Firector
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.- Since Sept 2005
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? yes, SIL
5. How many times were you asked? I was first asked in 1988, Wish I had followed th eprodding of the Lord, THEN!!!
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 17 years !!!!!
7. Goals for 2008. - To promote to Director at leadership, and TPC in recruiting and Sales at National Conference, 2009

1. Length of time on CS. 3 + years
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? a pc consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 3 1/2 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? yes
5. How many times were you asked? twice
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 10 years
7. Goals for 2008. earn the Miami trip :)

1. Length of time on CS. Since March 2007
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 1 1/2 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? nope, I am a home office lead. Went on line and wanted to sign up.
5. How many times were you asked? none
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I had been to a few shows that my SIL hosted in the early 2000's and hosted my own show in 2001, but hadn't been asked. It had been at least 3 years since I had been to a show
7. Goals for 2008. To become a director and earn the Miami trip.

1. Length of time on CS. Since August of 07
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Since September of 05
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Yes.
5. How many times were you asked? Once
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Shortly after my July 05 cooking show. My Director was busy planning to go to Conference.
7. Goals for 2008. Improve my sales and promote at least one Director.

1. Length of time on CS.A little over 2 years
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.9 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?Yes
5. How many times were you asked?2-3 times, same consultant, she never gave up on me, she just kept on asking!
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?about 6 months
7. Goals for 2008.Promote to director, sell & recruit enough to earn The Miami trip and TPC in sales, at least!;):):D

1. Length of time on CS- october be 1 yr.
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Future Director
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 3 yrs
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope I signed myself up both times
5. How many times were you asked? never
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 6 months after my 1st show
7. Goals for 2008- Promote to director and earn one of the levels in our dream and to do the 3-2-1

1. Length of time on CS. 1.5 months
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 1.5 months
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? About 2 months
7. Goals for 2008. Learn the ropes!

1. Length of time on CS. since february.
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? consultant.
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. since february.
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? kind of. i moved into a new apartment & hosted a party but was also looking for a part time job at the time..
5. How many times were you asked? i asked my consultant. she didnt have to ask me. if only all new recruits were as easy as me :)
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? right away!
7. Goals for 2008. starting my business back up - its hard working full time & going to school full time. but id like to gradually progress my business so that i can start 2009 off with a BANG (ill be DONE with school in december :D:D:D:D

1. Length of time on CS. I joined January 08
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?PC consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.since April 04
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?nope...took 3 mths for the director I was assigned to to realize I was seriously wanting to join
5. How many times were you asked?never
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?at least 5 years
7. Goals for 2008.to take charge of my calender and recruit more, book more, sell more

Excellent thread!

1. Length of time on CS. Since March 2006 (I was here for recipes and product tips. I have always loved PC products and was looking for more (and different) ways to use the products I had.)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. September will be 1 year!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Not really, I think I approached the consultant (who is now my director) at my show last August and told her I was considering doing PC.
5. How many times were you asked? none
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I went to my very first PC show in the late 90's maybe. Had a couple shows, but my last show not being a consultant was in August 07. I was invited to a cluster picnic and I signed in September 07.
7. Goals for 2008. More shows. Earn higher SAT levels. Learn to host coach. Make more contacts.

Last edited:
1. Length of time on CS. Since January 2005
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.Since May 2002; director since May 2005
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?No. I went to the PC website and was a HO lead.
5. How many times were you asked? Never
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?I have known about PC since at least 1983 - have a stone with that date and have never owned any but PC stones. I was a host at least once a year (well most years) and my shows were always in the $1000 range. Moved many times so I had lots of consultants who could have asked... When I did contact HO I signed within the week - my recruiter said I had to have 6 shows on my calendar. Did that and got my kit.
7. Goals for 2008.
To promote to Adv. Director and to earn at least Miami (well, DH wants a cruise so I'd take the gift certificate and cruise). ETA: TPC in everything I can!

Last edited:
1. Length of time on CS. October 07
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. October 07
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? No, I asked her
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I'd know about PC for years, but signed about 7 months after going to first party
7. Goals for 2008. Continue to grow my business, promote to director and earn Mexico trip

1. Length of time on CS. Since this past spring (I believe)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. It will be 2 years on Aug 2nd!
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Only once, but was very turned off by the consultant. Came home and told DH and he suggested I call the past consultant that I had (and liked) and strive to be the opposite of the one that did ask
5. How many times were you asked? Only once, and then literally tracked my now director down (she was on vacation, but I kept calling and e-mailing her :p)
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? It was only a few days after being asked that I tracked my director down, but I grew up with PC in my house, for as long as I can remember
7. Goals for 2008. Promote to Director by Dec. 1. Earn level 2. Actively use 3-2-1!

Last edited:
1. Length of time on CS. October 06
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. October 06
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 6 years
7. Goals for 2008. Every team member achieves their personal business goals; I consistently hold 8 shows/month and achieve TPC in sales, team building (aka recruiting), and balanced business. (Why aim low?;))

1. Length of time on CS. june 08
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. june 08
5. How many times were you asked? after showing interest, 2x
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 1 year
7. Goals for 2008. qualify in my first 90, not loose momentum after my new baby is born, and make some play money... i'm not aimingreally high, i just want to see if i can make a go of it. if i can make some money and have some fun i'll be happy... is that aiming too low?

1. Length of time on CS. Uh I can't remember maybe 6months??
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC All the way baby!
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.16 Months
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?YES! I'm so glad Sharon asked me!!!
5. How many times were you asked?Uh maybe 3 times
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?almost 2 years! I've known and had PC items since 2001ish but never asked til 2005/6
7. Goals for 2008.Make $15K by Christmas! Be a Director by Christmas!!! 4 recruits to go! ha ha

1. Length of time on CS. about 6 months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC future director
3. Length of time as a PC consultant.2 1/2 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?yes
5. How many times were you asked?Just once
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?Asked in Oct 05, signed in Nov 05 , and started Jan 06
7. Goals for 2008. Well, to either continue and grow my business or pack it in. I am at that point where I am just not sure. Need inspiration or a nice kick in the butt!

How Awesome!!!

1. Length of time on CS. Joined may of 2005 (just over 3 years ago)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Just over 5 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope...
5. How many times were you asked? Never... I always had lots of red flag questions. But as soon as I said I worked full time or had a wierd schedule they would clam up. No one ever took the time to tell me how I could make PC work for me. I should have started way back in 2008. I was in retail and did not have much controll over my schedule but I see now I could have managed 1 or 2 shows a month. It would have started me on such a great road! Not to mention I did not have kids then.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I knew of PC for about 5 years and had 3 parties in 3 different states.
7. Goals for 2008. Create interest and make dreams come true!

Thanks Janet for starting this!

Last edited:
LOL I need that kick in the Butt too!! i have people on my team to do it but I've learned that self-sabatouge (sp??) is my worst thing!!!

1. Length of time on CS. Hmm, maybe 4 months or so
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 4 months
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Few years ago but the time just wasn't right
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? A few years
7. Goals for 2008. Future Director by Sept 31st. To be able to have a consistent income with PC. Earn more free stuff! :)
God bless,
Amanda

1. Length of time on CS. 1 year (just renewed)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 5 years total (3 since becoming active again)
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? no, had not even been to a PC show or owned any PC products
5. How many times were you asked? 0
7. Goals for 2008. Promote to director, 321 consistently, increase show avg.

1. Length of time on CS. 3 years
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 3 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? no.
How many times were you asked? 0
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I had known of PC about about 10 years
7. Goals for 2008. Keep truckin' along as I have been:)

I'm game!

1. Length of time on CS. Since 12/6/05
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? I'm a consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Little over 4 years
5. How many times were you asked? Lots.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 10 years after my first show. 5 years to go from maybe to yes.
7. Goals for 2008. Move up to Future Director. Increase my sales by 10% over last year.

1. Length of time on CS.

Since 2/18/05

Consultant

4 years this month:)!

Probably, don't remember the talk, but it was 1992. Wish I would have started then,
but I had a good job w/benefits I thought I would retire from:(!

Don't know

12 years after my first show - tried to contact my first consultant, but she didn't
have her name/number on the recipes I kept. I met her later at a fair when she visited
my booth. I told her I tried to find her info., but she had just started the business
back then. Lesson learned.

7. Goals for 2008.

Become Future Director. Earn level 1.

Cool thread, Janet!

1. Length of time on CS. since March 2006
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 8 years
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?yes~I was interviewed by a lady after I attended my first show in 1997. She scared the crap out of me by telling me how much money SHE earned and how many trips SHE had been on...I felt like I could never be as successful as that, so I didn't do it then.
5. How many times were you asked? Once, the above mentioned. When I finally signed, I recruited myself! Imagine my "recruiter's" surprise!
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 3 years
7. Goals for 2008. Grow my team to double digits, achieve at least Level 2 and never miss Conference again!

1. Length of time on CS - one month
3. Length of time as a PC consultant - since November 2007
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Nope - hosted my first and only show in September, 2007 and decided then it was what I wanted to do!
5. How many times were you asked? Just had such a great Consultant/Advanced Director do my show for me, that I was impressed enough to know it might work for myself.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 2 months
7. Goals for 2008. After attending National Conference 2008, my goal is to make Director by December 2008 and build my own team! :balloon:

1. Length of time on CS. since January 2006

3. Length of time as a PC consultant. signed 3 years ago in August

4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Had my first PC show in July 2005 (after winning a free cooking show drawing) - had no desire - no inkling of ever being a consultant - pamperedbecky asked if I would like to come to a cluster meeting to see the new products and sample some recipes - I did in August of 05 and signed about a week later!

5. How many times were you asked? Been to shows in the past - only asked once by my director Becky.

6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? a couple of weeks

7. Goals for 2008. Recruit at least one person by the end of the year - earn Level 1 incentive!

1. Length of time on CS. March 2006
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Wannabe FD
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. Since March 2006
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Yep - when I hosted a show - she pre-judged me and thought I was a short, middle aged latina woman - to her surprise I was a 21 year old who was living at home and had just graduated a year ago!
5. How many times were you asked? twice - once during host coaching and again after my show
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? My original show was in January, then my grandma died, so my new show was the day before St. Patty's day - so 2 months I guess! I actually said no during host coaching and then she brought the signing bonus (3 tiered stand and plates) to my show and by the end I thought I could do this (it helped my cousin told me I should do this during the show while my director was talking)
7. Goals for 2008. Consistent show schedule - 3-4 shows a month! Promote to future to watch my friends walk in Denver!

I like this too!

1. Length of time on CS. since May 2007
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 2 months
5. How many times were you asked? None, I went to website and signed
6.How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Had my 1st show in 1993 and maybe one over 5 years ago but this year decided I wanted to join.
7. Goals for 2008. work on 321, do 4-5 shows a month, possibly FD.

1. Length of time on CS. Dec. 2007
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. nearing 10 months
5. How many times were you asked? Never
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 4 years
7. Goals for 2008. More consistent number of shows

1. Length of time on CS - almost one year
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? I became a consultant TODAY, July 25, 2008.
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. 12 hours ;)
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Yes, several times over the years. I finally said yes to Margit Miller with the new promotion.
5. How many times were you asked? probably about 20 times; Margit asked me about 5 times in the last year.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? I knew I would become a consultant someday at my first show back in the early nineties.
7. Goals for 2008 - Get off to a great start for 2009 and promote to director.​
:

Congratulations Leslie!

Wow Janet you're right---look at how many were never asked! This is definately a testament to ask EVERYONE!
And, looks like several of us have similiar goals---let's keep each other movin'!

I need my Lacey to motivate me! ( hey I will send black and whites!!)

Girl, you keep tempting me with those cookies! I'm gonna send you something on Monday...:)
Hey, I have your email; we should keep in touch more!

<h2>1. Length of time on CS.</h2><p>1 1/2 years.</p><h2>2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?</h2><p>Yes, I am a PC consultant.</p><h2>3. Length of time as a PC consultant.</h2><p>I have been a PC consultant for 1 1/2 years now.</p><h2>4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?</h2><p>Yes, I was asked by a consultant to join PC.</p><h2>5. How many times were you asked?</h2><p>I have been asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. I attended and hosted many shows where no one asked.</p><h2>6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you became a consultant?</h2><p>It took me 14 years after my first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a PC consultant.</p><h2>7. Goals for 2008.</h2><p>My goals for 2008 are to continue gradually building my business and focusing on customer service, while also actively recruiting new consultants.</p>

1. Length of time on CS.

1 1/2 years.

Yes, I am a PC consultant.

I have been a PC consultant for 1 1/2 years now.

Yes, I was asked by a consultant to join PC.

I have been asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. I attended and hosted many shows where no one asked.

6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you became a consultant?

It took me 14 years after my first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a PC consultant.

7. Goals for 2008.

My goals for 2008 are to continue gradually building my business and focusing on customer service, while also actively recruiting new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Dingess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • evvy