• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Craze and Make Extra Money for Vegas Trips?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant requires purchasing one of two starter kits: the New Consultant Mini Kit for $99 or the Ultimate Kit for $159. The earning potential varies based on personal sales and team building efforts, with average commission rates of 20-25% on personal sales and an additional 3-12% on team sales. In-home parties are not the only way to be successful, as consultants can also sell through online parties, catalog parties, and one-on-one consultations. No specific background or experience is required, as the company provides training and support. Being a consultant is also possible while having a full-time job, as the business allows for flexibility and can be managed with proper time management.
mandy412
Hi everyone...after thinking about doing this for the past couple of years, I broke down after my party last week and decided to become a consultant. I'm going to do the agreement tomorrow and I'm really excited to get started.

I think I must be half-crazy to do this since i"m a sales rep for a healthcare technology company and I travel like crazy. I just thought it would be a fun way to make some extra money for Vegas trips.

Congratulations! One of the great things about PC is that you get to define success for yourself. I know there are other consultants who travel a lot for business, so they might have suggestions for you.

Congrats on getting started! Even though you travel a lot, you will still be able to schedule shows for when you are home--that's what's so awesome about PC! You're definitely not crazy to do this. Can't wait to hear about your success and all the fun you have in Vegas with the money you earn! :)

Welcome! I, also, have a sales background. You'll find that selling Pampered Chef is so much fun, and it sells itself. Everyone loves our products. It will definitely be a fun time for you, and having $$ for Vegas is a nice incentive!! Enjoy your new "fun career".

1. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are two starter kits available for new consultants: the New Consultant Mini Kit for $99 and the Ultimate Kit for $159. The Mini Kit includes a selection of essential products and business supplies, while the Ultimate Kit includes a larger selection of products and business supplies. Both kits also include a free three-month subscription to Pampered Chef's website and online tools.

2. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on your sales and team building efforts. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their personal sales and can earn an additional 3-12% commission on their team's sales. The more you sell and the larger your team, the higher your potential earnings will be.

3. Do I have to hold in-home parties to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, while in-home parties are a popular way to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products, there are many other ways to build a successful business. You can also sell through online parties, catalog parties, and one-on-one consultations. The key is to find what works best for you and your schedule.

4. Do I need to have a background in cooking or sales to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any specific background or experience to become a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you learn about the products and develop your sales skills. Passion for cooking and a desire to succeed are the most important qualities for a consultant.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their business as a way to earn extra income. The flexibility of the business allows you to work around your existing schedule and commitments. With proper time management and dedication, it is possible to successfully balance both being a consultant and having a full-time job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCpenguin71
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Audra Noonan
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Wendy Hopping