• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Rid of Margins on Guest Specials

In summary, to remove margins on guest specials, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Guest Specials" section. Click "Edit" next to the desired special, uncheck the "Include Margins" box, and save your changes. Margins appear by default to allow for consultant profit, but removing them will not affect commission. You can remove margins for all customers by editing the special. Customers will not be able to tell if margins are removed. Margins can be added back at any time by editing the special and checking the "Include Margins" box.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am trying to print the HWC Guest specials with 2 to a page..but it won't print right because of the margins..does anyone know how to get rid of the margins..as you can tell I am not great with computers..

Thanks

it is probably your printer setup, exactly what file are you trying to print? Word, Publisher, PDF?

lfg8764 said:
it is probably your printer setup, exactly what file are you trying to print? Word, Publisher, PDF?

I am trying to print the PDF right off of the PC website

1. How can I remove margins on guest specials?

To remove margins on guest specials, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Guest Specials" section. From there, click on the "Edit" button next to the guest special you want to remove margins from. On the next page, scroll down to the "Pricing and Offers" section and uncheck the box next to "Include Margins". Click "Save" to confirm the changes.

2. Why do margins appear on guest specials by default?

Margins are automatically included on guest specials as a way for consultants to make a profit on these discounted products. However, if you choose to remove margins, you will still earn commission on these sales.

3. Can I remove margins on guest specials for all my customers?

Yes, you can remove margins on guest specials for all of your customers by editing the guest special in your account and unchecking the "Include Margins" box. This change will apply to all future purchases of that guest special.

4. Will my customers be able to tell if I remove margins on guest specials?

No, your customers will not be able to tell if you have removed margins on guest specials. The pricing will still appear as the discounted guest special price, and they will not see any indication of margins being removed.

5. Can I add margins back onto a guest special after removing them?

Yes, you can add margins back onto a guest special at any time by editing the guest special in your account and checking the "Include Margins" box. This change will apply to all future purchases of that guest special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies