• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Recruits to Qualify?

In summary, Barbara has hired 4 recruits, but only 1 has qualified. The other two have excuses why they can't get their required 4 shows. She has given them all ideas and support, but one lives out of town and the other has credit card issues. She has a Super Starter Coupon Book with tasks to complete, but only after completing the first half can she choose a reward. Andrea Martinez-Ayala has encouragment for recruits. She would like to see them get together at her home or a coffee shop to discuss their future plans with PC. There are also cluster meetings to keep them motivated.
donna42pampered
Gold Member
I have hired Four recruits and am working on my 5th, the problem is, only 1 has qualified. The other two all have excuses why they can't get their required 4 shows. I have given them all ideas and support. One lives out of town. The problem with her is, she devotes more time to her other business.
Any suggestions on getting them quialified would help. I have read the previous posts and have tried alot of this to no avail. I feel like they are going to be kit nappers

I'm sure that's frustrating - especially since they were supposed to have their 4 shows already lined up before they even GOT their kit. I have ONE recruit and I just tried to get her agreement put through and her credit card was denied. This is the same host who bounced her check the first time she had a show and had her credit card declined the 2nd time she hosted. I'm afraid this is going to be an ongoing problem!

My director sent me a coupon book that she made.
The front says, "Super Starter Coupon Book" and under that it says, "Task by Task, Get Your Business Off to a Great Start!"
Each coupon has a different task that I am to complete, sign, and mail back to her. When I complete the first half of the book I get my choice of either a PC tablecloth or 25 Catalogs and 4 packs of invitations.
After completing the second half I can choose a Tool Turn-About Tote or a PC briefcase.
Incentives are a good thing.

barbchan said:
My director sent me a coupon book that she made.
The front says, "Super Starter Coupon Book" and under that it says, "Task by Task, Get Your Business Off to a Great Start!"
Each coupon has a different task that I am to complete, sign, and mail back to her. When I complete the first half of the book I get my choice of either a PC tablecloth or 25 Catalogs and 4 packs of invitations.
After completing the second half I can choose a Tool Turn-About Tote or a PC briefcase.
Incentives are a good thing.

Is there anyway you can get us the tasks she put in there? It sounds like a great idea!

I just signed two recruits in one week!! I am so excited and I want them to succeed. One already has 8 shows lined up for all three ss months.

I am looking for my third for this month so I can get my 100 PC $.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!

Barbara,
I really would like to also get an example of what the coupon book said. It sounds like such a great tool.

Thanks,
Andrea Martinez-Ayala
Consultant #470565

Encouraging recruitsI agree with incentives. I think you should also try to get them together maybe at your home, or at a coffee shop, etc to discuss their future plans with PC.
That way you can mention incentives, ways to try to get shows booked and maybe even tagging along to their first show to get them excited and keep them from being too nervous.
It would have helped me with my first shows!! Also you might even want to meet at least once a month as cluster meetings usually meet in order to keep them motivated and on track with goals.
Even if they are small goals or large goals let them know that it all starts off slow but once the ball gets rolling, WATCH OUT!!
The Lord has blessed my business this year and maybe with a couple recruits I am praying, keeping in touch with them, and waiting!
We will see what they decide!

Debbie

View attachment Super Starter Coupon Book.doc

Ok, here goes....
I hope this uploads and works. It is just the beginning of the coupon book. I figured everyone who would use this would want to come up with their own coupons.

could you give us a run down of what the other ones are just for a jumping off point? Many thanks Barbara!

Ok...

____ I completed all 4 Radpack Training Calls. One important thing I learned was_____________________________________________________

___I assembled and read my Recip for Success (found in the Starter Kit.)
One important thing I learned was___________________________________

___I completed and returned to my director a copy of my goals worksheet. In order to acheive my goals I need to___________________________________________________

___I set up my office. My office is located__________________________

___I have scheduled 6 firm show dates in my introductory month. My show dates are______________________________________________________

I organized th enext 2 monhts in my calendar to indicate which days I'm available for Kitchen shows. I plan to hold ___ Kitchen shows each week.

Here are some docs I've collected...Mostly from this site. Some I haven't used, others I have. I am posting as I have them now. Hope they help!

Attachments

• Coupon book p1[1].doc
    266 KB · Views: 573
  • Goal Setting-Help Me Help You.doc
    31 KB · Views: 454
  • Helpful Tips-First Paperwork Order.doc
    28 KB · Views: 381
  • SS training checklist-2006.doc
    52 KB · Views: 414

What is the meaning of "Getting Recruits to Qualify"?

"Getting Recruits to Qualify" refers to the process of helping potential recruits meet the qualifications and requirements set by a company or organization in order to become a member or employee.

What are the common qualifications that recruits need to meet?

The specific qualifications may vary depending on the company or organization, but some common requirements include age, education level, physical fitness, background checks, and specific skills or experience.

How can I effectively communicate the qualifications to potential recruits?

One way to effectively communicate the qualifications is by clearly outlining them in job postings or recruitment materials. You can also discuss the qualifications during information sessions or interviews and provide resources for potential recruits to learn more.

What are some strategies for helping recruits meet the qualifications?

Some strategies for helping recruits meet the qualifications include providing training or resources to improve their skills, offering mentorship or guidance, and setting clear expectations and goals for them to work towards.

How important is it to have a diverse pool of qualified recruits?

Having a diverse pool of qualified recruits is crucial for creating a well-rounded and inclusive team or organization. It can bring different perspectives, ideas, and experiences to the table, leading to better decision making and problem solving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
friday
  • jwpamp