• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Really Annoyed...

In summary, when reaching out to potential hosts and consultants, it's important to give them some time to respond before moving on. It's recommended to try connecting for about a week, and then try again in a month or three months. If still no response, it's best to move on and not take it personally. Following up in the future is always a good idea, as people's situations can change.
Princess
I have two people tell me there were interested in hosting and one of those interested in becoming a consultant as well...I have tried calling them several times, left message on their machine and with their husbands and not one of them have called me back or dropped me a email. How long do you guys keep trying before giving up?

Princess-I would try to connect for about a week. Then try again the next month. If still nothing, then 3 months or so later. This is a hard lesson to learn. You have to try to not take it personally! Bless and release, honey.

Yeah,

And the last thing you want to be is one more thing to do on someone's huge list of things to do. I had a situation like that and finally tracked her down long enough to say "it seems like you are really busy right now. Should we think about doing this another time?" She was so grateful... and told me that she DID indeed want to book at another time. We'll see if she really does, but in the mean time, no hard feelings on either side.

Two phone calls then an email if you have it. That's all I do. Then when two or so months go by or the next season comes in I touch bases again. Two calls then an email. After a while it starts to roll off your back.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting in touch with these potential hosts and consultants. It can be frustrating when people don't respond, but don't give up just yet! Some people may be busy or have other things going on in their lives that are causing them to not respond right away. I would suggest trying to reach out one more time, whether it's through a phone call, email, or even a personal message on social media. If you still don't hear back, it might be best to move on and focus on other potential hosts and consultants. However, keep in mind that people's situations can change, so it's always a good idea to follow up in the future. Best of luck!

1. How can I avoid getting really annoyed while cooking?

One way to avoid getting really annoyed while cooking is to give yourself enough time to prepare and cook the meal. This will help prevent feeling rushed and stressed.

2. What can I do if I start to feel really annoyed while cooking?

If you start to feel really annoyed while cooking, take a break. Step away from the kitchen for a few minutes to calm down and refocus. You can also try listening to music or taking deep breaths to help relax.

3. How can I prevent getting really annoyed with my kitchen tools and equipment?

To prevent getting really annoyed with your kitchen tools and equipment, make sure they are all in good working condition and organized in a way that makes sense to you. This will help make the cooking process smoother and less frustrating.

4. What can I do if I get really annoyed with a recipe?

If you get really annoyed with a recipe, try to troubleshoot the issue first. Is there an ingredient you can substitute or a step you can skip? If not, consider taking a break and coming back to it later with a fresh perspective.

5. How can I stay calm and focused while cooking?

To stay calm and focused while cooking, try to eliminate distractions and focus on one task at a time. You can also try practicing mindfulness techniques, such as being aware of your breathing and staying present in the moment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FeliciaD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • RMR1984