• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Improving Organization: Expert Advice for a Clutter-Free Life

In summary, Tara says that she uses a lot of file folders to organize her various belongings. She also uses a stand-up desk to keep her printer nearby, and has a file folder organizer near her printer. She says that she is still working on improving her organization skills.
Nickmadmom
Anyone have suggestions for getting a little more organized? I have tried but the more I try the more mess it seems to be in. Thanks

Tara :confused:

I use lots of file folders. Everything gets a file folder from every single host, to recipes I've found on this site, to tax stuff. In my host folders, I keep every single thing from their show. Their guest lists, the drawing slips from their shows, wish list....everything. That way if I ever need to look something or someone up, I have it.

Organizing is an ongoing process but a few things that I have found that work for me is...if I need items right at hand, I have desk top sorters around my office. I do better seeing things in this form vs file drawers. Binders work well with me...there are many dividers to organize what you need by your own subject, or by month or alphabetically. I have gotten so I am getting my receipts for taxes better organized. I have bought a clear desk organizer with drawers that close. I have labeled each side of the drawer handle with a month of the year. When I have any receipts, invoices or commission statments, etc. I place it in the drawer labeled for that month. Then when I get time (I have a full time job and have a full show schedule)I have a large binder that has dividers labeled for each month of the year. I 3-hole punch some items and for my smaller grocery or post office receipts, I use a glue stick on the back of the receipt and stick it to a card stock paper that has been 3-hole punhced. All of the receipts for that month get pasted on and then the full card stock sheet gets placed in my binder. I am a "piler" so it didn't take me long to figure out the I was losing valuble write off receipts when not being organized. Still working on other areas but making slow progress!! The previous post using file folders works great when I print ideas I find on websites, loops or sharing info with other consultants. I have a stand up desk file folder organizer near my printer so it can immediately become filed. Still working on this one though!! Ann

What are some ways to declutter my kitchen?

One way to declutter your kitchen is to go through all of your cabinets and drawers and get rid of any items that you no longer use or need. Another way is to invest in storage containers or organizers to help keep your kitchen items organized and easily accessible. Lastly, implementing a "one in, one out" rule can help prevent clutter from building up in the future.

How can I better utilize my pantry space?

A great way to maximize your pantry space is to invest in stackable shelves or organizers. This will allow you to take advantage of vertical space and create more room in your pantry. Another tip is to group similar items together and use clear containers or labels to easily identify what is in your pantry.

What are some tips for organizing my fridge?

One tip for organizing your fridge is to keep similar items together, such as condiments in one area and dairy products in another. Utilizing clear bins and drawer organizers can also help keep your fridge tidy. It's also important to regularly clean out your fridge and get rid of any expired or unused items.

How can I maintain an organized kitchen?

To maintain an organized kitchen, it's important to have a designated spot for everything and to put items back in their designated spot after use. Regularly decluttering and reorganizing can also help keep your kitchen in order. Additionally, implementing a cleaning schedule for your kitchen can help prevent messes from piling up.

What are some must-have organizing products for my kitchen?

Some essential organizing products for your kitchen might include drawer dividers, stackable shelves, clear storage containers, and labels. A magnetic knife strip or hanging pot rack can also help save space and keep your kitchen items easily accessible. Think about your specific needs and what would work best for your kitchen before purchasing organizing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tpasto
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpasto
  • stephgsl1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • sandilou