• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting New Young Brides Excited About Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation is about how to get young brides excited about PC products and have them promote it to their family and friends. The person is doing a bridal fair and has not been successful in the past due to lack of follow-up. They are seeking suggestions on how to make the fair worth their time and money. The conversation also discusses the benefits of the PC registry and the idea of hosting a meeting with the bride to showcase the products and potentially recruit her as well.
ChefSheryl
I would love any suggestions on how to get new brides especially young brides excited about PC products. I am doing a bridal fair this Sunday, March 2nd. I have done this same fair for the past two years. I have not been successful because I have not followed-up very well. I know that is key so I am trying it one more time. However, I have found most young brides don't know the difference between good and bad kitchen tools. They may sign-up for a registry but they also have several other registries so little to none gets purchased from the PC registry. I feel if they are excited about the products, they will promote it with their family and friends and maybe only register for kitchen tools with the PC. If you have any ideas on what I can do, I would appreciate it. I really want to make this fair worth my time and money. Also, I would love to know what you hand out at the fairs and how you present it? What kind of giveaways?

Thank you,
Sheryl

I would focus on the benefits of our registry and warranties. When I got married we did Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. Anything from Targer only has a 90 day warranty, I know there are a few items we've already had to replace. Bed Bath and Beyond has a two year warranty on items purchased on your registry but after that, it's no good. We also received 10% off one time coupon for each store. Where as PC registry gives you free, half priced and unlimited discount. If they actually host a bridal shower, they get 10% off for the whole next year not just one time.

Wow Sheryl you sound like me. I also have a hard time doing the follow-up as well. Also, bridal fairs are hard because there are so many people who go that are just "thinking" about getting engaged or their wedding is over a year away!

I have had the same problem w/the brides. They aren't really the ones excited about the products - the person giving the shower is. I have decided I'm going to be more blunt (in a nice way) and ask the host how much the bride/groom likes PC products. How familiar they are w/them, etc. I'm also going to ask to speak w/the bride and talk w/her about our products. I actually want to set up a meeting w/her (and him if he wants to come) at my home to show her our products in person. I own almost everything in the catalog so she can see almost anything she wants. I think this will get her a little more excited about the products and what she can get. Then she can pick out her wish list while she is here.

If the bride is really familiar w/PC products I probably would just discuss her wish list over the phone.

I have spent so much time on bridal showers w/not a lot of results in the past. I have one scheduled for April. I'm hoping it's a good one. They are having so many people it's going to be at the church. They also are very familiar w/a PC bridal shower. Hopefully this will help.

Good luck!

P.S. If I meet w/her at my home she can also get a feel for the business. Maybe I can get her as a recruit as well:)!

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef products for young brides?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for young brides who are just starting to build their kitchen collection. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

How can I introduce Pampered Chef to a newly engaged or married young woman?

One great way to introduce Pampered Chef to a young bride is by hosting a cooking or recipe party. This allows her to see our products in action, try out some recipes, and learn about the benefits of using Pampered Chef in her kitchen. It's also a fun and social way to get her excited about our products.

What are some popular Pampered Chef products that would make great wedding or bridal shower gifts?

Our products make great gifts for young brides because they are practical, high-quality, and versatile. Some popular choices for wedding or bridal shower gifts include our stoneware baking dishes, non-stick cookware, and kitchen gadgets like our garlic press or avocado slicer.

Are there any special deals or discounts for young brides who are just starting out?

Yes, we offer a consultant-hosted bridal registry program where brides can create a wishlist of Pampered Chef products and receive discounts and rewards based on the total amount purchased from their registry. This is a great way for young brides to start building their kitchen with quality products at a discounted price.

How can I stay updated on new products and special offers for young brides?

The best way to stay updated on new products and special offers for young brides is by following our social media accounts and signing up for our email newsletter. We often feature special deals and promotions specifically for brides, as well as new product releases and recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • morgieloo88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies