• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Visibility as a PC Consultant with These Marketing Tips

In summary, the author is looking for ways to get their PC Consultant business out to their neighbors. They list some ways to do this, including using flyers, door hangers, and postcards. They also mention that they will be doing a show soon.
abrahamlaur
Hey all! I was just wondering if you had any ideas on getting my name out to my neighbors and some other neighborhoods, stating that I am a PC Consultant? I have the mini catalogs that I plan on using but dont really know about what else to do with it? I heard you cant put things in mail boxes without postage so I'm at a loss .. Any ideas? I really want to book some catalog shows for the summer (I am due with my first baby on Tuesday) and then some cooking shows later on. And I DESPERATELY need help!!!

Thanks in advance! Oh and I have the neighborhood flyer but didnt know how that would work for the neighborhood I dont live in! LOL

Hello!! And Congratulations!!!

When I first got started 8 months ago, I place a flyer at different stores in my area, bread store, oil change business, very small furniture store, I kept changing the flyer for the months special and I got a few shows and the bookings from two. Which was great because that helped me to get outside my family quick.

I also bought door hangers off of Nancy’s Artwork. Went around the neighborhood to let the neighbors now about my Open House. They have stopped selling them but Nancy may have some left, just call her and ask. I have always been very satisfied with everything that I have received from her. For example: I called them of a Friday afternoon and told them that I needed some of their bags very quickly because my very large fundraiser ($4,482.50) and need those bags. I received them on Tuesday. She also always sends free stuff – at least with the consultants in my area.

You could also get some of the New Consultant cards from Merril.

how about knocking on doors and introducing yourself? I did that and got a show out of it.

Could you schedule your own show? Do an open house and invite your neighbors to see the new products. Tell them to bring a friend or family member. You can then make the show a Mystery Host and anyone who buys $30 or more of product will get their name in the drawing for Mystery Host.

I did this for my first show and had 8 people attend and my neighbor was really excited about winning the Mystery Host. Her daughter is getting married and they got lots of free stuff for her. I got 1 booking and will do my neighbors wedding shower and registry.

Good luck!

I just went onto our local county government website and pulled up the "tax assesor's" area. The files are public to everyone, and if you put in your neighborhood streets, it will tell you the street #s and names of the homeowners.

Because I don't want to get a nice hefty $100 fine (or more) because of sticking them in the mailboxes, and to look more professional, I sent out over 40 postcards today (we live in a small subdivision) that said "You have a PC Consultant Right in Your Own Neighborhood!" and my info. We'll see....I'll let you all know how it works and if it was worth the $10 in postage!

There's a fantastic flyer on this website. Go above to "files", then in the search box type in "neighborhood". Good luck!

1. How can I effectively promote my Pampered Chef business?

To get your name out as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to utilize social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. You can also host in-home cooking shows, participate in local vendor events, and reach out to friends and family for support and potential customers.

2. What are some creative ways to market my Pampered Chef business?

There are many creative ways to promote your Pampered Chef business, including hosting virtual cooking shows, partnering with other businesses for cross-promotion, offering special discounts or promotions, and creating visually appealing graphics and videos to showcase your products.

3. How can I reach a larger audience for my Pampered Chef business?

One way to reach a larger audience is by collaborating with influencers or bloggers who have a similar target audience. You can also participate in online forums or groups related to cooking or kitchen products, and join local networking groups to connect with potential customers.

4. What are some low-cost marketing strategies for my Pampered Chef business?

Low-cost marketing strategies for your Pampered Chef business include utilizing social media platforms, creating a blog or YouTube channel to showcase your products and recipes, networking with other consultants for joint events, and offering referral discounts to your existing customers.

5. How can I differentiate myself from other Pampered Chef consultants?

To stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants, you can focus on a specific niche or target market, such as healthy meal prep or cooking with kids. You can also offer unique services, such as personalized cooking classes or meal planning consultations, and constantly stay updated on new product releases and promotions to offer your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Red1976
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chefsuzie
  • pampered1224