• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Married or Know Someone Who Is?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I recommend the following top 5 kitchen essentials for a newlywed couple: a high-quality chef's knife, a versatile cookware set, a set of mixing bowls, a baking sheet, and a multi-purpose kitchen gadget. To create a registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit their website and click on the "Registry" tab. Unique gift ideas for a couple who loves to cook include high-quality kitchen tools, a cooking class, or a personalized cookbook. Special deals and discounts are offered for wedding registries, including a 10% discount on all items purchased and a free gift. Pampered Chef also offers the option to host a bridal shower or bachelorette party, with cooking
Jane the PC
Ok, well I have a wedding dress ensemble that was never worn, its still got the tags on it, and I paid over 1500 for the entire set. I tried to sell it a while back with no luck. I'm posting it on here, to see if anyone is interested in TRADING this dress for some Pampered Chef things, items, PC dollars, whatever. I was asking $800 cash for it when it was up for sale, but at this point, i'll consider any trade offer. I just want someone to enjoy it, because I never got to :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help you out but I must say, beautiful dress! (and loved the shoes too!) Sorry you didn't get the opportunity to wear it yourself.

have you tried finding a Bridal Consignment store in your area? We have one here and I have sold bridesmaid dresses and flowergirl dresses. They keep 50% you get 50%. Or ebay or craigslist? It is beautiful!

THanks for the comments :) Yeah i had it on ebay twice, and got alot of views, but no sales. And then, on craigslist, i got TONS of offers, but they all turned out to be scams! It was always someone claiming to be buying it for a very good "friend" and they would give me a shipping address of Africa or something. Thankfully, I never sent the dress out with out confirming payment First!

I never thought about a dress consignment shop. I will have to check it out and see if we have any in or around new orleans...

1. What are the top kitchen essentials for a newlywed couple?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I recommend the following top 5 kitchen essentials for a newlywed couple:

• A high-quality chef's knife
  • A versatile cookware set
  • A set of mixing bowls
  • A baking sheet
  • A multi-purpose kitchen gadget, such as a food processor or immersion blender

2. How can I create a registry that includes items from Pampered Chef?

Creating a registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your registry. You can also share your registry link with your guests for easy access.

3. What are some unique gift ideas for a couple who loves to cook?

If the couple loves to cook, consider giving them a set of high-quality kitchen tools, such as our Mix 'N Chop or Garlic Press. You can also gift them with a cooking class or a subscription to a meal delivery service. Another great idea is to give them a cookbook with personalized notes and recommendations from you.

4. Do you offer any special deals or discounts for wedding registries?

Yes, we do offer special discounts for wedding registries! When you register with us, you will receive a 10% discount on all items purchased from your registry, as well as a free gift with qualifying purchases. We also offer a special "hostess bonus" for the couple if their registry reaches a certain amount. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef bridal shower or bachelorette party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower or bachelorette party is a fun and unique way to celebrate the bride-to-be. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan the perfect party, complete with cooking demonstrations and tasty treats. Plus, the bride can earn free products based on the total sales from the party. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • TinasKitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies