• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Holiday Bookings - Idea

In summary, this email provides an expert's advice on how to generate bookings for a cooking show during the holiday season. The expert recommends giving out promotional items, such as treat bags filled with candy, to friends and neighbors to generate interest in booking a show.
Pedey
Got this in an email from my Adv. Director. I think I'm definitely gonna try it! I could use all the help I can get setting up bookings right now!HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOOKING IDEA... Use your kids to help pass these out to your friends and neighbors...everyone LOVES a treat!! Here's a great idea for generating bookings the week before Halloween. I got some clear plastic treat bags from Wal-mart (20 in a package), 3 bags of Whoppers, 1 small bag of Smarties, 1 small bag of Spree candies and 1small bag of smiley face suckers (you could use stickers.) Then I stuffed the bags with 1 of each candy plus my business card. Then I copied the following onto bright orange paper and passed out to friends and neighbors. I only did 40, but if you need more bookings then I would recommend doing more than that. I had great success with this...You could adapt this based on your own budget... Enjoy.?To all the MUMMIES: Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season? Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE? Why not host your own Holiday Cooking Show & earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools? After a great night of food, friends and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING! So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered Chef Cooking Show today! Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Halloween! YOUR CONTACT INFO HERE P.S. The "gHostess with the mostess" in November will receive his/her choice of _________________________ or __________________________! You book it and I'll cook it!

WOW!! This sounds great! Thanks for sharing....

Is this your trick or treat give-a-way or are you passing out ahead of time to friends/neighbors?

I am using this! Thanks so much for sharing!

More details please on how you distributed these :) And the responsed?! Looking for a full time month in November so I could still use some more bookings!!
Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone know where to find the Spree candies? I've looked in several stores and can't find them. I'm from the Albany/Saratoga area of NY. Thanks!

I went out to try & get the supplies for this this past week & could not find Spree or smile-faced lollipops anywhere sop I switched it up a little. I'll attach my little postcard if anyone wants to use it.

As for who to give them to - I gave some to my neighbor friends and then I've just been keeping a few in my catalog tote so as I'm out at the store & people approach me I give one to them. It has my card in there so if they want to host they can call me or if they just want to place an order they can find my PWS.

Attachments

• HalloweenTreatCard.doc
    39 KB · Views: 642
Pedey said:
I went out to try & get the supplies for this this past week & could not find Spree or smile-faced lollipops anywhere sop I switched it up a little. I'll attach my little postcard if anyone wants to use it.

As for who to give them to - I gave some to my neighbor friends and then I've just been keeping a few in my catalog tote so as I'm out at the store & people approach me I give one to them. It has my card in there so if they want to host they can call me or if they just want to place an order they can find my PWS.

Michelle - I think that looks great!:thumbup:

This is an amazing idea!I don't know many kids....I'm going to see if I can just drop off a couple of baggies in front of my boyfriend's brother house.

Love it! Thanks!!!

You could always add PayDay or Thousand Grand to it to talk about the business.

AWESOME IDEA!!!! I also put at the bottom.... P.S. NO TIME? HOST A CATALOG SHOW AND DO YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING FOR FREE!!

Here is another idea I just got from my Hospitality cluster upline:

I am passing this on from the Loop…. GREAT IDEAS!

I'm soooo excited to be in our BEST Selling Season of the year! It can also be the most CRUCIAL time of the year if we don't work our businesses correctly. I have already heard several on our team, say that they know they aren't getting business around Thanksgiving and after the 15th of December. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! Get that thought out of your mind NOW! I am going to share three shows that have helped me book even during the holiday's. These work!

If we don't come in strong in the BEGINNING of January we will have a VERY hard time keeping our momentum for the new year. I hate seeing my team members struggle when January comes around. I want our team to be like a BULL coming into January! So I have a challenge for everyone! I challenge you to use the words below and these theme shows to book shows around the holidays.

Here how you can do it: Attached is a special invitation for a theme show: "What to do with all the leftover turkey?" Announce at your shows that these dates (put them on a card) are among the busiest days of the year due to being around BLACK FRIDAY. You will share with their friends and family a fantastic and easy recipe (the White Turkey Chili) which is done in our Covered Baker in the microwave. Guest LOVE this show because it will give them a great recipe to use all the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, and they can also start their holiday shopping with ease!

Then ask everyone at check out if they were one of the guests that wanted the Leftover Turkey Show!

Here how you can do it: Attached is a special invitation for a Cookie Swap Theme Show. Announce at your shows that these dates are among the busiest days of the year due to homes being decorated, and everyone in the baking mode! At this show, everyone brings a dozen cookies, their favorite recipe, and an empty cookie tin. Guests LOVE this show because they leave with a filled cookie tin with a VARIETY of cookies, get to use the Pampered Chef Cookie Press in action, and get entertaining ideas!

Then ask everyone at check out if they were one of the guests that wanted the Cookie Swap Show!

Here how you can do it: Attached is a special invitation for a Bringing in the New Year Theme Show. Announce at your shows that these dates are among the busiest days of the year because Pampered Chef hosts recieve the absolute BEST host specials of the entire YEAR! In celebration I will bring Chocolate and Champagne to your show!

Then ask everyone at check out if they were one of the guests that wanted Chocolate and Champagne Show!

Attachments

• CookieSwapShow-.doc
    40 KB · Views: 510
  • NewYearParty-09.doc
    38 KB · Views: 431
  • TurkeyChili-Show.doc
    58 KB · Views: 371
Pedey said:

I made these too - I also included a mini Fall/Winter catalog in my treats bags along with the little postcard - they turned out really cute!

I found the turkey chili recipe in the files, but it calls for ground turkey. Is there another recipe that calls for cooked turkey somewhere?

Bobbi, thanks for sharing. Those are wonderful idea! I'm thinking how to get booking since I only have one fundraiser in November and nothing then. It's almost my 3rd moths as PC but seems everything goes really slow. I guess I need to work hard on this selling season!! And, I probably will try some of those idea.

Michelle and Bobbi - Those are adorable and some really great ideas! Thanks for sharing....can't wait to pass on to team. :D

Don't forget to change the new year to 2010. I have been writing it at work already with a project I am working on...seems strange to see 2010!
Deb

I have decided to give my treat bags to the mom's at the homes that we will be trick or treating this year. When my girls trick or treat a house, that person will also get a treat... my treat bag has candy and Michelle's flyer that is attached above and a recipe card with my information on it (I am using these for business cards until I get my website, when I'll order the Merrill business cards). Hopefully this will strike up a little interest as I am new and my calendar is empty for November and I only have one booking for December.

I tried a similar idea when I sold jewelry ... I got a bag of candy and put it in a baggie with a poem and distributed it door to door. But I didn't talk to anybody, which was my crucial downfall.I worked on Halloween so I could not do this ... I seem to ALWAYS work on the day they distribute candy!

1. How do I get holiday bookings?

To get holiday bookings, you can use a variety of methods such as hosting a holiday-themed cooking show, offering special holiday discounts or promotions, reaching out to your existing customer base, and utilizing social media to promote your products to potential customers.

2. What are some creative ideas to get holiday bookings?

Some creative ideas to get holiday bookings include hosting a virtual cooking party, collaborating with other local businesses for a holiday event, offering personalized holiday gift baskets, and creating a holiday-themed recipe e-book to share with your customers.

3. How far in advance should I start promoting holiday bookings?

It's recommended to start promoting holiday bookings at least 1-2 months in advance to give your customers enough time to plan and book their holiday events. You can also offer early bird discounts or incentives to encourage them to book early.

4. How can I make my holiday bookings stand out?

To make your holiday bookings stand out, you can offer unique and personalized experiences such as hosting a gingerbread house decorating party, offering holiday cooking classes, or creating custom holiday gift sets. You can also differentiate yourself by providing exceptional customer service and going above and beyond for your customers.

5. How can I track my holiday bookings and sales?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you track your holiday bookings and sales, such as the Consultant's Corner dashboard, the Sales Tracker app, and the My Ongoing Business (MOB) tracker. These tools can help you keep track of your bookings, sales, and customer information all in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_Princess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristyjab
  • jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • KCPChef