• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ACS Payment Issue for Relay For Life: Frustrating Experience with PC and Finance

In summary, the host asked me to have ACS put on the check. Well they haven't received it and HO says that PC pays ACS and there's no check for my people to give at the Relay. No one in finance will call me back. GrrrrrrWhat about going to a local copy center and having a big fake check made up to give RFL, that way if the check takes a little bit longer to show up then there is at least something to show...did you mark the "Help Whip Cancer" box on PP? That means there will be no check. Those shows have a check shipped directly from Pampered Chef to ACS corporate. this happened to me also
Christa
I submitted my RFL F/R and the host asked me to have ACS put on the check. Well they haven't received it and HO says that PC pays ACS and there's no check for my people to give at the Relay. No one in finance will call me back. Grrrrrr

What about going to a local copy center and having a big fake check made up to give RFL, that way if the check takes a little bit longer to show up then there is at least something to show...

did you mark the "Help Whip Cancer" box on PP? That means there will be no check. Those shows have a check shipped directly from Pampered Chef to ACS corporate.

this happened to me also.for 2 RFL FR's !
Assuming you did not check HWC ............
NO, NO DO NOT accept that as an answer from HO. I called and called and left several messages until i got a call back.It did take a few days, just be persistent!
apparently the computer system at HO see's ACS and automatically sends the check as HWC.
This is not your fault and you should not have to go to that RFL team and tell them "sorry no check".These teams have certain goals to meet and need that $$.Thats just not fair to your team or you.
Anyway they did re-issue 2 checks to both relay teams I had FR's for.They received them in 3 days.
I am sorry I can't find the paper I wrote the lady's name on to contact it was Mary something ???
call the main PC # at 630-261-8900 you get the operator ask her for the person in charge of FR's. Then explain what happened and why they(the team) need that check.Once I was finally able to speak to someone in person there was no problem.

What they said to do in the future to avoid this happening was write in the orgization box is RELAY FOR LIFE/ ACS.

BTW this is my 1st post here on this board and couldn't let this go.

ME TOO

I submitted my fundraiser on May 3rd and the local ACS hasn't received the check yet and our Relay was this past Friday and Saturday

NO I DID NOT CHECK HMC! I am having no luck getting anyone in finance to return my calls and I talked to someone (solution center) that was actually concerned for me and she wrote e-mails to the higher ups she knows and assured me someone would call me. She said this is not right.

With the trouble I've have, the amount of work and low commission, I'm not sure F/R are worth it to me:(

That's exactly why I do a demo of some sort at the kick-off to the fundraiser and then turn it in as a cooking show. I just turned one in where the organization would have gotten about $150. With my way, they get $180 (the demo was a pretty big one this time - lots of hands-on stuff for kids) and $100 in free products to use at the school or sell at the silent auction in the fall.

reba515 said:
BTW this is my 1st post here on this board and couldn't let this go.

WELCOME to the boards and I hope we see a lot more posts from you!​

Christa said:
NO I DID NOT CHECK HMC! I am having no luck getting anyone in finance to return my calls

From what I was told finance isn't the dept. that takes care of this.
Fundraising is a whole seperate dept.
like i said just keep calling leave voice messages untill you get a call back.Try the switchboard # above.:)

Btw , thanks for the "welcome"!

Thanks Reba! After a whole lot of non helpful people, Mary fixed it! She said it happens every year and always put ACS/Relay for Life as organization so a check is generated.

you are very welcome! glad it worked out!

They ahould work on this if it happens EVERY year! Just maybe a box in PP that pos up and reminds you. Everything needs to be idiot proofed for me cuz I still forget to put on booking or guest specials after ALL THREE prompts making sure I did it.

gilliandanielle said:
They ahould work on this if it happens EVERY year! Just maybe a box in PP that pos up and reminds you. Everything needs to be idiot proofed for me cuz I still forget to put on booking or guest specials after ALL THREE prompts making sure I did it.

I usually ignore the prompts because I have seen them SO MUCH! This is bad. Anyhoo, I would like it if they could set up something that lets you know who has qualified for the guest special - that way it is different each show and you actually pay attention to it!!!

1. What does "Getting Fr Check to Org" mean?

"Getting Fr Check to Org" is a business strategy used by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to reach their sales goals and earn rewards for their efforts.

2. How does "Getting Fr Check to Org" work?

Consultants set a sales goal for themselves and work towards achieving it within a specific time frame. Once the goal is met, they receive a reward from the company.

3. What are the rewards for "Getting Fr Check to Org"?

The rewards vary depending on the sales goal set by the consultant. They can range from free products, discounts, or even cash bonuses.

4. Can anyone participate in "Getting Fr Check to Org"?

Yes, any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in this program. It is a great way to stay motivated and earn rewards for your hard work.

5. How often can I participate in "Getting Fr Check to Org"?

You can participate in "Getting Fr Check to Org" as often as you'd like. It is a continuous program, so you can set new sales goals and earn rewards whenever you reach them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
speedychef